Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
10 KG in 10 DAYS?!
Previous  1  2  3

Eastcoastmom  

Post Wed, Sep 25 2024, 3:28 pm
amother Lilac wrote:
Phew šŸ˜… so happy that I've found someone to do it with. So much harder on your own.

How's it going for you?
I'm middle day 4 of round two - it's so hard! I think I'm having a treat meal tonight.
Weighed in at 173.9 this morning so it's definitely working. I'm sick of the oats already and tired of eggs but I'm not feeling hungry at all. Just in the mood of yum food.

amother
Floralwhite  

Post Wed, Sep 25 2024, 3:38 pm
I can not believe you lost so much! Wow!!!

But what happens when you go off this diet? Sorry to be a party pooper just thinking about it for myself

Iā€™ve been on a normal ā€œeating clean low calorieā€ diet since September 1st but only lost 6.5lbs. Which I know is normal and healthy but look at you! You lost so much so fast! Iā€™m wondering if I can incorporate something from this diet into my lifestyle

amother
  Lilac  

Post Wed, Sep 25 2024, 6:05 pm
Eastcoastmom wrote:
How's it going for you?
I'm middle day 4 of round two - it's so hard! I think I'm having a treat meal tonight.
Weighed in at 173.9 this morning so it's definitely working. I'm sick of the oats already and tired of eggs but I'm not feeling hungry at all. Just in the mood of yum food.

Wow you're doing amazing! I lost another 2 pounds last week but I only lasted a day on this egg diet šŸ„ŗ I'm a newish diagnosed type 1 diabetic and I felt quite sick after the one day so I was nervous to continue.
It wasn't too bad though, I could've done another day or 2 had I not felt sick.

Eastcoastmom

Post Wed, Sep 25 2024, 7:09 pm
amother Floralwhite wrote:
I can not believe you lost so much! Wow!!!

But what happens when you go off this diet? Sorry to be a party pooper just thinking about it for myself

Iā€™ve been on a normal ā€œeating clean low calorieā€ diet since September 1st but only lost 6.5lbs. Which I know is normal and healthy but look at you! You lost so much so fast! Iā€™m wondering if I can incorporate something from this diet into my lifestyle

Of course going back to fatty foods means gaining the weight back. As with stopping every diet. I'll have to be extra careful and make very healthy choices after this. I'm hoping to at least maintain for a bit and then continue losing steadily. I'm really happy now though because I see the difference in my clothes

I just had a naughty dinner. I'm planning to do the diet again tomorrow and maybe Friday as well and then take a.break over shabbos.

amother
  Floralwhite

Post Wed, Sep 25 2024, 8:21 pm
And when you take a break, you see the weight Go back on?

amother
  Lilac

Post Thu, Sep 26 2024, 9:33 am
amother Floralwhite wrote:
And when you take a break, you see the weight Go back on?

I personally don't weigh myself every day. Once a week is good enough, and it'll equal out according to how well you stuck to the diet, and for how long. So say you do every other day or 3 days of the week only you'll lose a nice amount still. As long as you don't binge eat on the other days to make up for the harder days!
That's why I 'only' lost 2 pounds last week. I'm pleased with that though!

amother
Clematis

Post Today at 1:19 pm
Trying this! Eastcoast mom how did you do on it?

zaq

Post Today at 2:44 pm
Anyone who promises a specific amount of weight loss in a specific amount of time is scamming you, period.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise