Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Cheap but decent shoes for kids?

amother
OP  

Post Yesterday at 9:14 pm
I bought my kids new shoes for Pesach from Walmart, about $15 each. They turned out to be terrible quality and looked horrible after a month. We pushed it until Tishrei but now I really need to buy them new shoes.

Where can I find decent quality kids shoes (toddler 7 up to kids 5) for in the $20 or under range? I don't have a lot of money to work with.

I am not very particular about style, they can be sneakers or slip-ons, somewhat dressy or more casual. Just no pictures or large words and not too gaudy. I don't care about brands as long as they are reliable.

Anyone have ideas where to look? Thanks so much!

(I live OOT and need to shop online)

calvinhobbs

Post Yesterday at 10:23 pm
If you’re not into matching you can try sites like Nordstrom rack and 6pm. They usually have some really good quality ones for real reductions.
You mention that you’re oot, so if it works weather wise you can buy summery shoes at extreme discounts on many websites

amother
Opal

Post Yesterday at 10:26 pm
You can get free shoes through insurance (arches) foot dr

srbmom  

Post Yesterday at 10:28 pm
Not sure if this is more than you want to spend, but these have held up very nicely for my 5 year old
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d.....;th=1

amother
Brown  

Post Yesterday at 10:41 pm
Boys or Girls?

amother
  OP

Post Yesterday at 11:04 pm
Some boys, some girls. Unfortunately we are in a place colder than the tristate area so summer shoes are not the best option!

They definitely do not need to match, but they need to work for Shabbos and weekday (I can only afford one pair per kid). I don't mind them wearing sneakers on Shabbos, but obviously more muted is nicer. Comfort is important and I'd love if they last at least 6 months looking decent.

Thanks for the suggestion to try 6pm, they don't have a lot of sizes unfortunately. I did find a few that might work but not ideal.

amother
Petunia

Post Yesterday at 11:24 pm
DSW has an extra 25% off clearance right now
I’d also check TJ maxx and Marshall’s

amother
  Brown

Post Yesterday at 11:29 pm
Is 30 too much? My 4 year old son has these.
TARANIS Toddler Shoes Boys Girls Infant Sneakers Non-Slip Rubber Sole Baby Crib First Walker Shoes https://a.co/d/9TqH67Y

srbmom

Post Today at 12:54 am
Quote:
Unfortunately we are in a place colder than the tristate area so summer shoes are not the best option!

The amazon link I posted above, the shoes come in winter colors (black, brown, navy patent) in the smaller sizes - size 13 and below

esther7

Post Today at 1:54 am
Target cat and Jack are cheap and hold up somewhat well
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics