Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children
Bra size help

amother
OP  

Post Yesterday at 5:16 pm
My daughter is measuring 26 just under the bust, and bust is 31. I don't see any such small band sizes. Or am I supposed to add 5 inches which would be 32a?

amother
Crimson

Post Yesterday at 5:25 pm
Those measurements probably correspond to 28D. 32A would probably be way to loose around the ribcage in her. There are brands that make 28-inch bands but you may have to order online instead of going to a store. (Dont be freaked out by the D measurement. It’s not a large cup size because the band is so small.)

amother
Jade

Post Yesterday at 5:28 pm
She's probably a 26 band, which is unfortunately hard to find. The bra industry has a long way to go in supplying needed sizes. Look for a 28 band.

A letter size = 1 inch of total circumference of bust compared to underbust. A D cup is actually usually a pretty small size. Many women wear too large a band, too small a cup or both.

amother
  OP

Post Yesterday at 5:51 pm
Thank you! Do you have any specific brand recommendations?

I'm used to bali which seems to start at 34/36

amother
Cream

Post Yesterday at 5:57 pm
Based on your measurements, her bra size is likely 32B.
Band size: underbust measurement is 26 inches, which falls within the range for a 32 band size.
Cup size: The difference between bust and underbust measurements is 5 inches. This corresponds to a B cup size.
I highly recommend dominique and kaye larcky for brands. Most Jewish lingerie shops sell them and you can sometimes find on amazon.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children