Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
What color tights for 12 year old
Previous  1  2

amother
Silver

Post Yesterday at 7:14 pm
I’m not sure ivory tights r in for that age
I think for younger
I’d do nude honestly- it’s classy and elegant. With a light colored winter shoe (wool, tweed) or brown. You can get away with nude until it starts getting freezing. Black may also work but may be too harsh

rmbg

Post Yesterday at 7:57 pm
amother OP wrote:
I ordered this outfit. My daughter wears nude in the summer and generally black in winter. It is light colored. What color tights would you do so she looks mature?

https://britslondon.com/collec.....s-set

Pretty outfit for a reasonable price. Any idea what material it is? The website has no info about their clothing

amother
Tanzanite

Post Yesterday at 8:03 pm
I would not do black tights with that color. But I also don't buy light colored winter tights for this reason.
A 12 year old I think I would still do off-white. Until High-school.

amother
SandyBrown

Post Yesterday at 8:31 pm
Don’t overthink it. Just have her wear black tights, black shoes. She’ll look adorable and sharp.

(One very trendy lady put on her little girls white dresses and black tights, black shoes, black hair bows. It was not the expected and it looked gorgeous! meanwhile every other little girl was in white dress, white tights, white shoes. Kinda boring.)

amother
Azure  

Post Yesterday at 8:33 pm
amother OP wrote:
I ordered this outfit. My daughter wears nude in the summer and generally black in winter. It is light colored. What color tights would you do so she looks mature?

https://britslondon.com/collec.....s-set

Black tights.black shoes and important Black headband/hair bow. Ivory with touches of black is so chic.

amother
  Azure

Post Yesterday at 8:34 pm
amother Azure wrote:
Black tights.black shoes and important Black headband/hair bow. Ivory with touches of black is so chic.

ETA - I’m rolling now that I see the poster above me posted exactly the same idea !! Are you my sister ?

amother
  Teal

Post Yesterday at 10:12 pm
rmbg wrote:
Pretty outfit for a reasonable price. Any idea what material it is? The website has no info about their clothing

The tag says 100% cotton exclusive of decoration

amother
  Dill

Post Yesterday at 10:14 pm
amother SandyBrown wrote:
Don’t overthink it. Just have her wear black tights, black shoes. She’ll look adorable and sharp.

(One very trendy lady put on her little girls white dresses and black tights, black shoes, black hair bows. It was not the expected and it looked gorgeous! meanwhile every other little girl was in white dress, white tights, white shoes. Kinda boring.)

This is actually what’s trendy. White clothing with black tights and accessories.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics