Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Looking for a gemach willing to help a chosson

gila-rina  

Post Yesterday at 6:39 pm
Hi all. A bachur who is ger is getting married and needs financial help. I once found a gemach application specifically for chassonim, but can't find it now. If anyone knows of such gemach and can give me the name/ phone number you'd be doing a big mitzvah.

dotart

Post Yesterday at 6:42 pm
Where is he located?

amother
Peachpuff

Post Yesterday at 6:50 pm
My husband and I received help. We used yad batya and chasdei chashie to get beds, dinette set, towels pillows duvet inserts, 2 sets linen, toaster oven, food processor, dishes, and pots and pans for both meat and milk.
As for financials the kehillah fundraised for our chasuna since our unsupportive biological families did not want a part of our plans.

gila-rina  

Post Yesterday at 7:12 pm
dotart wrote:
Where is he located?

He's in Brooklyn.
As far as I remember, the gemach was in Flatbush.
Thank you

gila-rina

Post Yesterday at 7:16 pm
amother Peachpuff wrote:
My husband and I received help. We used yad batya and chasdei chashie to get beds, dinette set, towels pillows duvet inserts, 2 sets linen, toaster oven, food processor, dishes, and pots and pans for both meat and milk.
As for financials the kehillah fundraised for our chasuna since our unsupportive biological familiesl did not want a part of our plans.

Real chesed, these gemachim do. I believe his kallah ( a geyores as well) is hopefully taking care of the household items. He needs help to pay for the hall and clothes etc. for himself.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries