Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Does anyone here shop at Bingos Monsey

amother
OP  

Post Yesterday at 3:25 pm
How do to the scanners work? I see people with little scanners scanning each item they put into their cart, do you I need to pay or register to get one?
Also, I noticed people shopping with boxes already in their cart. Looks like a cool concept but the cart only fits three boxes so what do they do if they need to buy more that? Is it acceptable to leave a full cart on the side and continue shopping with another cart?

Thanks so much for all help and tips!

amother
Copper

Post Yesterday at 3:31 pm
amother OP wrote:
How do to the scanners work? I see people with little scanners scanning each item they put into their cart, do you I need to pay or register to get one?
Also, I noticed people shopping with boxes already in their cart. Looks like a cool concept but the cart only fits three boxes so what do they do if they need to buy more that? Is it acceptable to leave a full cart on the side and continue shopping with another cart?

Thanks so much for all help and tips!

To get a scanner you need to be a bingo member. You have a card that they scan and give you the scanner. When you're done with the shopping they weigh the cart to see if you scanned all your items. You can also take boxes from the front of the store and fill it up while you shop. You pay for them at the end of your shopping. You can only have one cart per scanner.

amother
Slateblue  

Post Yesterday at 3:31 pm
Yes . I shop there weekly. Ask the girl at the front for a membership card . If she can’t set it up , ask customer service .
Scan the bar code of your membership card
The scanner that belongs to you will light up.
Scan the bar code sticker on your shopping cart
If using boxes , take the boxes , scan them , they are .50 cents each .
I only use 3 boxes and load the bottom of the cart for large items . I let the boxes over flow and add the overflow items into bags in my trunk.

When checking out , go to the shopping cart scale. It will weigh the items in your cart (make sure to scan everything otherwise it will be problematic and won’t add up properly)

Once you get the green go ahead , scan the barcode on the checkout kiosk. Drop the scanner in the box and pay .

Membership is free

amother
  OP

Post Yesterday at 3:40 pm
Wow thank you both so much for your detailed answers. I want to try this next week when I go.
One more question, if you take a case of seltzer or water, does that also need to fit into the cart? (I actually didn’t see any cases of water but I didn’t do through the whole store properly so maybe I missed it)

amother
  Slateblue

Post Yesterday at 7:14 pm
amother OP wrote:
Wow thank you both so much for your detailed answers. I want to try this next week when I go.
One more question, if you take a case of seltzer or water, does that also need to fit into the cart? (I actually didn’t see any cases of water but I didn’t do through the whole store properly so maybe I missed it)

Yes. I put the cases underneath on the bottom tray of the cart
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics