Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Vivaia Shoes

Genius  

Post Yesterday at 11:26 am
I keep getting ads for this company. The shoes actually look cute, and the reviews say it’s very comfy. It’s not cheap though. I’m wondering if anyone has experience/owns a pair and can tell me about it?
It’s also machine washable which sounds cool.

Fox  

Post Yesterday at 12:01 pm
Yes! I'm a huge fan!

In fact, I liked the shoes I got so well that I got a pair of boots.

The boots arrived yesterday morning, and I slipped them on to make sure they fit. A phone call came in, and I forgot I had them on. About 8 pm, I noticed my feet were a bit hot -- and I looked down to discover I'd been wearing the boots for 12 hours. That's how comfortable they are.

Yes, Fox, honey, if you run around in boots in 80-degree weather, your feet may get hot.

I generally take a wide width, but at least with the square toe styles, the regular width is perfect.

I haven't washed them in the machine, but a few scuffs and dings came off immediately with a damp paper towel.

Like you, the price was a little intimidating for non-leather shoes, but I'm glad I took the risk. They're a nice cross between fashion and practicality. I hate "old lady" shoes, which makes it hard, since I'm, well, a old lady.

I haven't tried the higher-heeled styles, so I can't speak to their comfort or durability.

In addition to the black boots, I have the "Samantha" in black with the cheetah embroidery. This delights my almost-2-year-old granddaughter; when I put my feet together to create the cheetah, she says, "Roar!" So, an A+ for entertainment, too!

Genius

Post Yesterday at 12:07 pm
Fox wrote:
Yes! I'm a huge fan!

In fact, I liked the shoes I got so well that I got a pair of boots.

The boots arrived yesterday morning, and I slipped them on to make sure they fit. A phone call came in, and I forgot I had them on. About 8 pm, I noticed my feet were a bit hot -- and I looked down to discover I'd been wearing the boots for 12 hours. That's how comfortable they are.

Yes, Fox, honey, if you run around in boots in 80-degree weather, your feet may get hot.

I generally take a wide width, but at least with the square toe styles, the regular width is perfect.

I haven't washed them in the machine, but a few scuffs and dings came off immediately with a damp paper towel.

Like you, the price was a little intimidating for non-leather shoes, but I'm glad I took the risk. They're a nice cross between fashion and practicality. I hate "old lady" shoes, which makes it hard, since I'm, well, a old lady.

I haven't tried the higher-heeled styles, so I can't speak to their comfort or durability.

In addition to the black boots, I have the "Samantha" in black with the cheetah embroidery. This delights my almost-2-year-old granddaughter; when I put my feet together to create the cheetah, she says, "Roar!" So, an A+ for entertainment, too!

Thanks! Now I have to decide what to buy first. I was looking at the boots too. I like that they look nice and tight on the legs.

amother
cornflower

Post Yesterday at 12:14 pm
I was wondering the same! Thanks for posting this!

Fox

Post Yesterday at 12:33 pm
Genius wrote:
Thanks! Now I have to decide what to buy first. I was looking at the boots too. I like that they look nice and tight on the legs.

I was a bit concerned about that. I've had woven elastic shoes in the past, and they stretched out very, very quickly and looked "tired" within a month or two.

So far, so good with the Vivaia shoes. I've had my cheetah loafers for about two months, and they fit perfectly: enough "give" to be comfortable, but they've held their shape and color.

The "looking tired" factor is a big deal to me. I bought not-inexpensive leather boots last year, and by the end of winter, they looked terrible. I had them professionally polished and repaired, but they still looked like I'd worn them during a cattle run in the Old West. The Vivaia boots I got are ankle-length (the "Ryan Pro," I think), but I'm hoping they'll continue looking good.

amother
RosePink

Post Yesterday at 12:37 pm
Fox wrote:
I was a bit concerned about that. I've had woven elastic shoes in the past, and they stretched out very, very quickly and looked "tired" within a month or two.

So far, so good with the Vivaia shoes. I've had my cheetah loafers for about two months, and they fit perfectly: enough "give" to be comfortable, but they've held their shape and color.

The "looking tired" factor is a big deal to me. I bought not-inexpensive leather boots last year, and by the end of winter, they looked terrible. I had them professionally polished and repaired, but they still looked like I'd worn them during a cattle run in the Old West. The Vivaia boots I got are ankle-length (the "Ryan Pro," I think), but I'm hoping they'll continue looking good.

You have such a way with words! Smile

my mama

Post Yesterday at 12:43 pm
I have the black heeled boots and am in love. Wore it the entire winter and they still look great. The heel got a little scuffed l, but nothing a sharpie can't fix. They are also very comfortable and as a self professed flats only girl, the heels were actually really comfortable

amother
DarkYellow  

Post Yesterday at 1:08 pm
I have their booties and a pair of flats. Love the booties, I dont love the flats but I think its because its a round toe, and I don't love the shape of their round toe on my feet. This will be the 3rd season ill be wearing the booties, and they are still in perfect condition! And very comfortable.

chocolate moose

Post Yesterday at 8:06 pm
good to hear!!!

tigerwife

Post Yesterday at 8:10 pm
I’ve had the loafers for about 2-3 seasons. They are very comfortable and easy to clean- I stuck them in the washing machine.
I’ve been eyeing the sock boots for a while but they are expensive. I’m curious how fitted they are in real life.

amother
Bergamot

Post Today at 7:40 am
amother DarkYellow wrote:
I have their booties and a pair of flats. Love the booties, I dont love the flats but I think its because its a round toe, and I don't love the shape of their round toe on my feet. This will be the 3rd season ill be wearing the booties, and they are still in perfect condition! And very comfortable.

Would it be possible to please link the booties?

BeingBee

Post Today at 7:47 am
I bought 3 pairs 3 years ago- still wearing them. The one I wear every day got a little stretched, but still fits just fine, just not snug.

amother
  DarkYellow

Post Today at 7:51 am
amother Bergamot wrote:
Would it be possible to please link the booties?

I don't think they have the exact one I have anymore, but this is very similar https://www.vivaia.com/item/wa.....16983
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics