Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
S/o Do you sleep with a bra?
1  2  Next

amother
OP  

Post Yesterday at 6:56 am
I don’t. I wear soft modal pajamas only and it’s cozy and comfy. After a long day, I look forward to stripping my bra off and getting into soft nightwear.

Problem is, someone recently mentioned to me that not wearing a bra often will cause breasts to sag. Is that a thing?

amother
Nasturtium

Post Yesterday at 6:58 am
I’m sure 95% of the responses are gonna be no bra to sleep
I sleep with one only for sensory reasons. I don’t like the feel of my pjs against my nipples .. weird I know

amother
Magenta

Post Yesterday at 7:00 am
amother OP wrote:
I don’t. I wear soft modal pajamas only and it’s cozy and comfy. After a long day, I look forward to stripping my bra off and getting into soft nightwear.

Problem is, someone recently mentioned to me that not wearing a bra often will cause breasts to sag. Is that a thing?
OP, I hate to break it to you but as you get older, as Im assuming you are not yet, your breasts begin to sag. Age comes with gravity Wink
Its just part of life. Nothing to do with wearing a bra or not.
And many women do not have perky breasts. Im in my 40s. I am a very large size. Never had anything but sagging breasts. Never thought to wear a bra to sleep.

amother
Oatmeal  

Post Yesterday at 7:04 am
I wear sleeping bras. Its much more comfy than no bra. I would never sleep with an actual bra.

amother
NeonGreen

Post Yesterday at 7:09 am
I had a soft sleep bra I wore to sleep in sem as I am a large size. Currently nursing and wears bra as I have very sensitive nipples/ need nursing pads. But when I'm not nursing I don't wear one

sara1232

Post Yesterday at 7:11 am
I sleep with a very tight ribbed cami. It's not a bra but pretty much functions as one cuz its so tight.
I don't like the feeling of sleeping without a bra, but I wouldn't sleep with a reg one.

amother
IndianRed

Post Yesterday at 7:12 am
Always.

I only take my bra off at times where I *have* to be naked LOL

amother
Camellia

Post Yesterday at 7:16 am
No bra, no panties

amother
  OP  

Post Yesterday at 7:18 am
amother Magenta wrote:
OP, I hate to break it to you but as you get older, as Im assuming you are not yet, your breasts begin to sag. Age comes with gravity Wink
Its just part of life. Nothing to do with wearing a bra or not.
And many women do not have perky breasts. Im in my 40s. I am a very large size. Never had anything but sagging breasts. Never thought to wear a bra to sleep.

Ye, not in denial Wink
But still wondering if it would accelerate that process.
No perkiness here, either, just a few babies and seeing less firmness. But thats the beauty of aging, isn’t it.

amother
  OP  

Post Yesterday at 7:18 am
sara1232 wrote:
I sleep with a very tight ribbed cami. It's not a bra but pretty much functions as one cuz its so tight.
I don't like the feeling of sleeping without a bra, but I wouldn't sleep with a reg one.

Can you link? Sounds comfy.

amother
  OP  

Post Yesterday at 7:19 am
amother Oatmeal wrote:
I wear sleeping bras. Its much more comfy than no bra. I would never sleep with an actual bra.

Can you tell me which one? Or send link?

amother
Freesia

Post Yesterday at 7:21 am
I don't but I usually sleep naked.

amother
  Oatmeal

Post Yesterday at 7:26 am
amother OP wrote:
Can you tell me which one? Or send link?

This is my fav, but I also wear my nursing ones even though I am no longer nursing LOL

Hanes Women's Cozy Wireless Bra, Full-Coverage Pullover Bra, Seamless T-Shirt Bra https://a.co/d/1mYWNWn

tweety1

Post Yesterday at 7:33 am
Only when nursing because then I'm afraid I'll leak

amother
Viola

Post Yesterday at 7:34 am
No bra to sleep

amother
  OP

Post Yesterday at 7:43 am
amother Oatmeal wrote:
This is my fav, but I also wear my nursing ones even though I am no longer nursing LOL

Hanes Women's Cozy Wireless Bra, Full-Coverage Pullover Bra, Seamless T-Shirt Bra https://a.co/d/1mYWNWn

Thank you!

amother
Amethyst

Post Yesterday at 10:22 am
I wear a bra to sleep because I'm lazy. I also have kids waking up in the night or I'm going out to the bathroom and I always wear a bra in front of my children. Nipples showing feels inappropriate to me.

chanatron1000  

Post Yesterday at 10:29 am
Intense bouncing (like during sports) is said to possibly break down collagen. Sleeping doesn't do that.

amother
Butterscotch

Post Yesterday at 11:04 am
amother Oatmeal wrote:

I use those too! Hate the feeling of no bra, I always wear one

mandr

Post Yesterday at 11:08 am
I don't but in camp I did. We always hung out in pjs before going to sleep so it would've looked real weird to be braless. In my later camp years I would remove my bra once I was already under my covers and kept it under my pillow!
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics