Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Orlando-Villatel Village

amother
OP  

Post Tue, Sep 17 2024, 10:25 pm
Anyone stay there? Anything I should know before going for YT?

amother
Cinnamon

Post Tue, Sep 17 2024, 10:33 pm
We were so, so blessed to be invited to Villatel for Pesach. It was unbelievable....Was there something specific you wanted to know? By now the shul/community center should be fully functioning... When we were there there wasn't a beis medrash/library so take any specific sefarim that you need/want. Are you going for Succos? I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time! Kasiva v'chasima tova!

UQT  

Post Tue, Sep 17 2024, 10:38 pm
Big fans of villatel village! I’ve been there 3 times but never for yom tov. They are very helpful with anything shabbos/yom tov related. Houses are super clean and pretty. Pool is delicious. Limited stuff to do on shabbos but the playground is nice

amother
  OP  

Post Tue, Sep 17 2024, 10:41 pm
Going for succos iyh. Never been to Orlando. We are a big group and needed a big house. They say they are going to have some activities and was wondering what they had in the past. In addition, I know parking is an issue there and we are going to have more cars then allowed. What do ppl do? They said there is some off site parking. Anyone used it?

amother
Birch

Post Tue, Sep 17 2024, 10:55 pm
It’s the best. Everything about. You will love it. Most big houses can park a few cars. Just call them with any questions they are super helpful! I wish we were going for Succos!

amother
  OP  

Post Tue, Sep 17 2024, 10:58 pm
amother Birch wrote:
It’s the best. Everything about. You will love it. Most big houses can park a few cars. Just call them with any questions they are super helpful! I wish we were going for Succos!

Bh they've been very helpful so far. We are going with a lot of ppl and the houses there for us in one house. The other resorts with official minyan and Eruv and permission for succah didn't have houses big enough. We are very excited. The car issue is the main one. Each house gets 5 passes. We are going to have 7 cars and the succah takes up space on the driveway also. We will need to figure it out.

We took a house right by the park so the kids can use it easily on yt.

amother
  OP

Post Tue, Sep 17 2024, 11:01 pm
I also just saw that some resorts allow go carts. Do you know if they do? Just curious.

UQT

Post Yesterday at 7:14 am
amother OP wrote:
I also just saw that some resorts allow go carts. Do you know if they do? Just curious.

I don’t believe they allow go karts. The driveway is wide enough for 5 spaces. 7 is just too many with a succah. Ask them maybe if you can park by the event hall or where else parking is. They are strict about no street parking.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics