Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Are there any really good pediatricians

amother
OP  

Post Tue, Sep 17 2024, 1:57 pm
I take my kids to one of these factory places and I really want to go somewhere smaller, where they’re recognized, where the doctor (not np) tries to figure out what’s going on and you feel like they’re good diagnosticians.

Does such a doctor exist in Lakewood?

Also have to be willing to do delayed vaccinations as my kids have bad reactions as infants.

amother
Snapdragon  

Post Tue, Sep 17 2024, 2:03 pm
amother OP wrote:
I take my kids to one of these factory places and I really want to go somewhere smaller, where they’re recognized, where the doctor (not np) tries to figure out what’s going on and you feel like they’re good diagnosticians.

Also have to be willing to do delayed vaccinations as my kids have bad reactions as infants.

The trick with bigger practices is to pick a few doctors that you like and only see those ones consistently which I have not had an issue with doing in the practice that my kids are in.

amother
  OP  

Post Tue, Sep 17 2024, 2:12 pm
amother Snapdragon wrote:
The trick with bigger practices is to pick a few doctors that you like and only see those ones consistently which I have not had an issue with doing in the practice that my kids are in.

Which practice is that?

amother
Hawthorn

Post Tue, Sep 17 2024, 7:04 pm

But do you always get to see them for every last minute sick visit?

amother
Firethorn

Post Tue, Sep 17 2024, 7:08 pm
I have that at chemed. I use Dr levy and Dr Rosenblum
For something like I think it’s an ear infection or strep I would see any pa

amother
  Snapdragon

Post Tue, Sep 17 2024, 7:10 pm
amother OP wrote:
Which practice is that?

Precious health.
Re sick visits, I have a few on rotation that I like and I try to see them but if it's for something silly, I don't really care.

amother
  OP

Post Tue, Sep 17 2024, 7:15 pm
Precious health.
Re sick visits, I have a few on rotation that I like and I try to see them but if it's for something silly, I don't really care.

I’m at the same practice. Who do you like?

amother
Mimosa

Post Tue, Sep 17 2024, 7:17 pm
I put another vote for precious health. Thrilled with that place. All the providers are amazing and try to diagnose and give personal attention to this best of their ability, specifically I’m thrilled with PA Ben Jacobs.

amother
Almond  

Post Tue, Sep 17 2024, 7:21 pm
Precious health.

For sick visits you often can’t see doctors

amother
Lavender

Post Tue, Sep 17 2024, 7:22 pm
amother OP wrote:

Dr Fensters practice is really good. It's really not a factory feel. He's very on top of things and gives you the time that you need. He definitely let's delayed vaccination. Im thrilled there

amother
Milk

Post Tue, Sep 17 2024, 7:24 pm
I use Dr Gittlemans practice and dr U is my main dr. He personally knows my kids and I can reach him as needed pretty much any time. For something not urgent you leave message with front desk and say which doctor you want it to go to. For very urgent, I have his number.
I use an NP that I like consistently for my older DD

amother
Chambray

Post Tue, Sep 17 2024, 7:30 pm
Dr zyskind, werzebeger and diamond are fantastic

amother
  Almond  

Post Tue, Sep 17 2024, 7:31 pm
amother Chambray wrote:
Dr zyskind, werzebeger and diamond are fantastic

And you can never see them.

amother
Clover

Post Tue, Sep 17 2024, 7:47 pm
I use Shanik and will see any pa for an ear infection or strep or the like. But any time I need to see Dr shanik or haimowitz or Jennings never had an issue seeing someone when needed to for a bigger problem

amother
Offwhite

Post Tue, Sep 17 2024, 9:39 pm
What about boro park and delaying vaccines?

amother
  Almond

Post Tue, Sep 17 2024, 9:41 pm
amother Offwhite wrote:
What about boro park and delaying vaccines?

This is the Lakewood section

amother
Ivory

Post Tue, Sep 17 2024, 10:00 pm
amother Mimosa wrote:
I put another vote for precious health. Thrilled with that place. All the providers are amazing and try to diagnose and give personal attention to this best of their ability, specifically I’m thrilled with PA Ben Jacobs.

I take my son to Dr. Miller there, I am always surprised on how he remembers my son even if it's been a whole year since he has seen him.

amother
Mint

Post Tue, Sep 17 2024, 10:02 pm
Do they allow delayed vaccinations?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries