Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Which store has a good special on Gefen brand Honey?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Sep 15 2024, 1:06 pm
Which store has a special on Gefen brand Honey?

Im asking about Gefen because Imas seem to like that brand and say it doesnt get spoiled (too thick to flow freely).

amother
DarkMagenta

Post Sun, Sep 15 2024, 1:17 pm
Honey doesnt get spoiled. if its thick too flow freely just put the bottle in a warm bowl of water and it will soften .

Also the jewish brands dont sell honey. check the ingredients its High frustose corn syrup probably not even yotzei for honey. I use walmart or costco raw honey

amother
Mocha

Post Sun, Sep 15 2024, 1:23 pm
I haven't seen Gefen brand on sale this year and some stores are out of gefen (only found the mini bear bottles left).

GLUE  

Post Sun, Sep 15 2024, 1:29 pm
amother DarkMagenta wrote:
Honey doesnt get spoiled. if its thick too flow freely just put the bottle in a warm bowl of water and it will soften .

Also the jewish brands dont sell honey. check the ingredients its High frustose corn syrup probably not even yotzei for honey. I use walmart or costco honey

That s why I only buy Kosher for Passover honey
No corn syrup in them.

amother
Jade

Post Sun, Sep 15 2024, 1:30 pm
Stores don’t usually decide to make a sale on a hot seasonal item for no reason.
Sales either happen because the company decided to give a discount on that particular item to the store, or because the store needs to move these products for whatever reason.

GLUE

Post Sun, Sep 15 2024, 1:33 pm
amother Jade wrote:
Stores don’t usually decide to make a sale on a hot seasonal item for no reason.
Sales either happen because the company decided to give a discount on that particular item to the store, or because the store needs to move these products for whatever reason.

If you look at the sale flyers, It's mostly the same things on sale. The same brands ect...

Amethyst

Post Sun, Sep 15 2024, 1:45 pm
Just got Gefen honey at Kosher West, 32 oz 2 for $10.99

ETA: I got last week, it's still on sale according to their website, but I can't vouch for if they have any in stock now or not
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries