Previous  1  2  3

amother
Smokey

Post Fri, Sep 13 2024, 10:05 am
amother Garnet wrote:
In the news a woman
Was charging her Tesla and it locked she had to break windows to get baby
This was in the news before

You bumped up an almost year old thread for this?

amother
  Garnet

Post Fri, Sep 13 2024, 10:24 am
Tesla cost around thirty thousand dollers

amother
  Burlywood  

Post Fri, Sep 13 2024, 10:37 am
Deleted

GLUE

Post Fri, Sep 13 2024, 12:59 pm
amother Burlywood wrote:
For most equipment it wouldn't be a safety issue. But you don't see how ot would br a safety issue for a car to malfunction while you're driving 65 mph on the highway?

But it is a very well known fact amongst people who modify their electronics that there is a good chance your device will not function properly or might be totally destroyed in the process of trying to modify it.

I really think you're confusing repairing with modifying and they're two very different things with very different issues.

John Dear witch sells tractors for farms said the same thing, it's a safety issue and the tractors will malfunction ect..
When it went to court the real reason came out it was not safety it was $$$$

amother
  Aubergine

Post Fri, Sep 13 2024, 2:24 pm
amother Bottlebrush wrote:
Omg imamother loves to hate on tesla owners. We got it bec it was cheaper than getting a standard Hinda or Toyota

Same. I actually commute an hour to work three times a week. I charge when I get home and car is ready to go for me the next morning or even if I need an errand in middle of the night too. We have 20% off our electric because we’re part of a solar farm and definitely saving A LOT on gas.
I’ve put over 40k miles on my car and the only maintenance I’ve had to do is tires.
I don’t pay any monthly fees. I think you’re talking about paying for full self driving which is optional. I don’t leave my kids in the car alone, but I’m reassured that if I ever forget, the car will turn on the climate of it gets over 90 degrees. I don’t ever lose my keys because my phone is the key.
I didn’t know what a Tesla was 4 years ago so it’s definitely not for image 😂😂
Never mind my kids clothing is all Walmart, target, old navy and primark.

amother
  Burlywood

Post Fri, Sep 13 2024, 4:13 pm
GLUE wrote:
John Dear witch sells tractors for farms said the same thing, it's a safety issue and the tractors will malfunction ect..
When it went to court the real reason came out it was not safety it was $$$$

That was talking about REPAIRING HARDWARE to makenot work as it originally did. Fixing something that's broken. Not modifying the SOFTWARE to function differently than intended.

The company's argument is that if someone does shoddy repairs, then they'd be liable. Of course part of it is wanting to earn money. But hacking your tractor was not in issue brought up the court case because it's a completely different issue.

amother
Dimgray

Post Thu, Sep 26 2024, 12:34 am
Another Ima assuring you it is NOT image. We are not into that at all. Not the trendy family at all. Tesla simply made the most sense - and cents and dollars Smile
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics