Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Bais bracha stolin girls school monsey
Previous  1  2  3  Next

amother
Brown  

Post Tue, Sep 10 2024, 8:22 pm
Anyone has their contact info to ask for application? It sounds like this might be a good option for us

amother
Emerald

Post Tue, Sep 10 2024, 8:27 pm
I have no connection to Stolin or Bais Brocho, but Stoliner chassidim use litvish havara (tefilla, Yiddish, etc.) so it's self understood that the school would use litvish havara.

amother
Coral  

Post Wed, Sep 11 2024, 11:05 am
Is it actually like Bais Brocha BP though? I didn't think Monsey has that very "chashivish (chassidish yeshivish)" element that BB BP is mainly comprised of. Though I do know one family that sends there that is Stolin, and is SUUUUPER frum and simple.
However, is that the majority? Want to know if it's an option for my daughter. We don't consider ourselves Super simple and sheltered....

amother
Seashell

Post Wed, Sep 11 2024, 11:08 am
amother Coral wrote:
Is it actually like Bais Brocha BP though? I didn't think Monsey has that very "chashivish (chassidish yeshivish)" element that BB BP is mainly comprised of. Though I do know one family that sends there that is Stolin, and is SUUUUPER frum and simple.
However, is that the majority? Want to know if it's an option for my daughter. We don't consider ourselves Super simple and sheltered....

Maybe people are moving out of BP so there's now a need for this school

amother
  Wheat  

Post Wed, Sep 11 2024, 11:56 am
amother Coral wrote:

No, Monsey doesn't have many of those. You will definitely find some of them sprinkled in Bais Rochel, Kesser BY and Bais Brocho.

motarhood  

Post Wed, Sep 11 2024, 1:52 pm
amother OP wrote:
Only the Loshon kodesh? Or also the Yiddish?

Both

motarhood

Post Wed, Sep 11 2024, 1:53 pm
We are BH very happy with the school. There are many chasidish people who send there.

amother
  Brown

Post Wed, Sep 11 2024, 6:47 pm
motarhood wrote:
We are BH very happy with the school. There are many chasidish people who send there.

Can you please share the contact info to apply?

amother
Starflower  

Post Wed, Sep 11 2024, 8:03 pm
how do the compare to like bais shifra miriam?

amother
  Wheat  

Post Thu, Sep 12 2024, 11:53 am
Be more specific. What are you comparing? BSM is an old time private Monsey school that's not affiliated with anything. This is Stolin.

amother
  Starflower  

Post Thu, Sep 12 2024, 8:01 pm
amother Wheat wrote:
Be more specific. What are you comparing? BSM is an old time private Monsey school that's not affiliated with anything. This is Stolin.

chinuch wise
hashkafah wise

im looking for a neutral chassidish school in monsey for my daughter would love BSM as my in laws send there but want something more stable...

amother
  Coffee  

Post Thu, Sep 12 2024, 8:11 pm
amother Starflower wrote:
chinuch wise
hashkafah wise

im looking for a neutral chassidish school in monsey for my daughter would love BSM as my in laws send there but want something more stable...

A new school is not more stable. You can't know how it will turn out.

amother
Canary

Post Thu, Sep 12 2024, 8:21 pm
I think that they look into the family values and hashkafa before the technology. The tech part comes next

amother
  Freesia

Post Thu, Sep 12 2024, 8:42 pm
Bumping up
By extremely strict you mean filtered smartphones not allowed?

amother
  OP

Post Thu, Sep 12 2024, 8:46 pm
amother Freesia wrote:
Bumping up
By extremely strict you mean filtered smartphones not allowed?

I can’t say for sure, as my daughter is not yet in the school. And I did not officially apply yet. Iyh we will very soon. But I am a stoliner with a smartphone. The rebbe approved me of having it. There is no way they would say no to me because of my smartphone. (It’s filtered , of course.

amother
Ecru  

Post Thu, Sep 12 2024, 9:03 pm
chinuch wise
hashkafah wise

I’m wondering the same, I’m a BSM graduate and would love to send my daughter to a school where the crowd is similar to what BSM used to be (before it become more chasidish)

amother
  Starflower

Post Fri, Sep 13 2024, 12:05 am
amother Ecru wrote:
I’m wondering the same, I’m a BSM graduate and would love to send my daughter to a school where the crowd is similar to what BSM used to be (before it become more chasidish)

ppl say kesser is that

amother
  Wheat  

Post Mon, Sep 16 2024, 12:38 pm
ppl say kesser is that

Kesser BY is like that and so is Bais Rochel. Bais Brocho is too early to tell.

amother
  Coffee  

Post Mon, Sep 16 2024, 12:59 pm
ppl say kesser is that

BSM used to be yeshivish. Kesser attracts a more modern/cool chassidish type afaik. Not like the simple torah home crowd that used to be Bais shifra Miriam crowd.

amother
  Ecru  

Post Mon, Sep 16 2024, 1:02 pm
ppl say kesser is that

Kesser has a problem with smart phones - bsm let as long as it was filtered
Page 2 of 3 Previous  1  2  3  Next Recent Topics