Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Amazon Section 3 Violation - Need Help

amother
OP  

Post Wed, Sep 11 2024, 10:27 am
I have been selling on Amazon FBA for a few months now and all is good bh. Just got an email that I got deactivated this for section 3 of the Amazon Business Solutions Agreement. Any recommendations what can be done??

amother
Hibiscus  

Post Wed, Sep 11 2024, 10:51 am
Did they give you any more information? my Amazon seller account also got shut down recently. Seems like Amazon is on a spree of shutting down accounts. I know a few people this happened to recently. I'm working with a lawyer, trying to get it reopened. I had my account for almost 10 years.

amother
  OP  

Post Wed, Sep 11 2024, 12:51 pm
amother Hibiscus wrote:
Did they give you any more information? my Amazon seller account also got shut down recently. Seems like Amazon is on a spree of shutting down accounts. I know a few people this happened to recently. I'm working with a lawyer, trying to get it reopened. I had my account for almost 10 years.

The only info I have from the email they sent is
Why is this happening?
We believe or our controls identify that your account has been used for deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity in accordance with Section 3 of the "Amazon Services Business Solutions Agreement". In order to protect our customers, we verify the identity of our sellers through a virtual identity verification process on a video interview.

This is crazy!!! How long is you account down for? What's the reason? Are they opening back up the account or??

amother
  Hibiscus

Post Wed, Sep 11 2024, 12:58 pm
Did they send you a way to schedule a virtual meeting?
You'll need proof of identity
Proof of your business
Legit invoices from suppliers showing paid, and sometimes they'll insist on a letter from the brand showing that you're an authorized seller
Bank statements showing payments went through
Hmm I can't remember what else
My account has been down for a few months. Meanwhile, I've been selling on eBay and Wal-Mart, you can try those for now.

amother
  OP  

Post Wed, Sep 11 2024, 1:01 pm
amother Hibiscus wrote:
Did they send you a way to schedule a virtual meeting?
You'll need proof of identity
Proof of your business
Legit invoices from suppliers showing paid, and sometimes they'll insist on a letter from the brand showing that you're an authorized seller
Bank statements showing payments went through
Hmm I can't remember what else
My account has been down for a few months. Meanwhile, I've been selling on eBay and Wal-Mart, you can try those for now.

Yes I will do the virtual meeting with them. It's so crazy no reason why and for how long the account is shut off??

amother
  OP

Post Wed, Sep 11 2024, 6:22 pm
Bh they reopened my account!!
Basically 2 days ago I approved for a reimbursement company to help me get my reimbursement for a missing box I sent into Amazon. Guess that caused the problem because when I had the virtual meeting they asked me who else has access to my account so I told them about the guy that helping me with the reimbursement. I told them I'll kick him off from my account and about 10 minutes after I did it I got an email that they reviewed my account and my funds are available!

Side note - before I made the call I made a promise I will start keeping a clear cheshbon of my maaser.

amother
Mimosa

Post Wed, Sep 11 2024, 7:05 pm
Wow bh good for you.
They froze most of my inventory upwards of over a million dollars for months. Bh after the video interview they opened everything back up again. Then they sent me another shut down with a video call. I got all documents again and when they got on they said sorry we realized this is a duplicate. No worries. Bh bh bh
Yes we also took many kabaaalahs and gave lots of tzeddakahand said many prayers. It’s a crazy business

amother
Purple

Post Wed, Sep 11 2024, 7:14 pm
And this is why I want out of the Amazon business. There is no one to talk to. They can close your account for the stupidest things and they hold your money indefinitely.
On another note. Someone wants to buy my account. Anyone know what accounts go for these days? I just want out of this business. I want to be able to sleep at night

notshanarishona

Post Wed, Sep 11 2024, 7:16 pm
This happened to me once. I reopened an account with a different name (my dba name) and email address and it was fine
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics