Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women -> Teachers' Room
Does anyone know what's with SETSS agencies?
Previous  1  2  3  4  5

amother
  Waterlily

Post Fri, Aug 30 2024, 2:36 pm
amother Amber wrote:
Also all the agencies do is assign providers to the cases. There is very little supervision or oversight. I coordinate my own schedules with teachers and other service providers.

My agency provided supervision and professional development.

mom291

Post Tue, Sep 10 2024, 1:58 pm
Setss providers,what are you currently doing?

amother
  Razzmatazz

Post Tue, Sep 10 2024, 2:01 pm
mom291 wrote:
Setss providers,what are you currently doing?

Nothing, Schools are claiming they don't have cases, and when I said the parents requested they claimed they just can't figure it out and they aren't ready, etc....

It's a mafia, the administrators are colluding to make a dollar off my children's breakfast.

amother
  Milk  

Post Tue, Sep 10 2024, 2:37 pm
amother Razzmatazz wrote:
Nothing, Schools are claiming they don't have cases, and when I said the parents requested they claimed they just can't figure it out and they aren't ready, etc....

It's a mafia, the administrators are colluding to make a dollar off my children's breakfast.
this. Im a provider. Not working told there are no cases now

amother
  Milk

Post Tue, Sep 10 2024, 2:38 pm
Are they doing it so they can fight for enhanced, saying that they don't have providers? Does anyone know??

metz  

Post Tue, Sep 10 2024, 2:55 pm
My kids pervoiders working on there own.. they make me crazy for the papers.. I emailed another 2 ppl today hope I'll get an answer

seeker

Post Tue, Sep 10 2024, 3:40 pm
I'm a provider and parent.

In my area, all the providers are going private, just billing the DOE independently. It's possible there's more money to be made by holding out for enhanced rate but there's also a peace of mind in not playing games and just getting back to work already. Hashem provides.

The school coordinators (same ones as always, not paid off by agencies, sheesh with the conspiracy theories already) are trying their best to facilitate the smooth movement of paperwork.

One of my school based cases had their form from day 1, we give them a week or so to get settled in school, and I'm about to start.

One of my school based cases did not receive their form, got an askan to push the DOE, and is having some kind of hearing or meeting later this week.

The remainder of my school based cases I haven't been assigned yet, the coordinator is still juggling papers and schedules and groups and whatnot. I sure hope things are falling into place over there.

Two home based cases both got their forms on day 1, parents reached out directly to initiate services and set up a schedule.

All of the above who had their forms, I submitted to the DOE by email and got approved to start within a day.

My child who is eligible, I got the form in the mail around the same time school started. School reached out to me to request the form but as a parent I would like to try to find an after school provider and not have my child pulled out because
I don't think it's necessary at this time. We'll see what happens.

amother
  Babyblue

Post Tue, Sep 10 2024, 3:44 pm
Seeker it's not a conspiracy theory that the agencies always paid the schools.

I work in a school as related services. The agencies always paid the schools "rent" to cover the rooms, furniture, coordinators etc
Now that providers are going independent the schools are requiring the providers to pay them a portion of their hourly pay

bsy

Post Tue, Sep 10 2024, 3:55 pm
metz wrote:
My kids pervoiders working on there own.. they make me crazy for the papers.. I emailed another 2 ppl today hope I'll get an answer

The reason is because they will not get paid a red cent without the paperwork.

metz

Post Tue, Sep 10 2024, 4:13 pm
bsy wrote:
The reason is because they will not get paid a red cent without the paperwork.

I know but don't know why I didn't get the papers

amother
Firethorn

Post Tue, Sep 10 2024, 4:14 pm
Where are the schools saying there are no cases located?
Page 5 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5 Recent Topics