Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Anyone know jobs for young married girl lakewood

amother
OP  

Post Fri, Aug 30 2024, 3:35 am
Looking for a job for someone who is artistic and amazing with children’s has done courses for fine art and design . Any ideas in the lakewood area ?

amother
Pink

Post Fri, Aug 30 2024, 4:02 am
Maybe being an art teacher in a school?

amother
Copper

Post Fri, Aug 30 2024, 4:03 am
Start An art therapy Class Charge whatever you want because you know "Its Therapy"
If they can turn doll therapy into a thing and feature it on the Mishpacha cover you can definetly make a nixe busines its all in the wording lol LOL

amother
  OP  

Post Fri, Aug 30 2024, 4:41 am
That sounds great but really need a 9-3 type of job, steady income, good environment. Don’t know schools to become the art teacher. Does anyone know one looking for one

amother
Tealblue

Post Fri, Aug 30 2024, 4:43 am
Idk that SCHI needs one, but you can always call! The school is growing by leaps and bounds and their current 2 art teachers may not be enough anymore

amother
  OP

Post Sun, Sep 08 2024, 6:55 am
Bump… or even any part time jobs for a young married girl

amother
Honeysuckle

Post Sun, Sep 08 2024, 7:20 am
What kind of design?
Fashion? Interior? Graphic?

She should look in those industries....

amother
Broom

Post Sun, Sep 08 2024, 7:26 am
Op, I recommend rephrasing this to "woman looking for a part time job" so that it doesn't undermine her.

You can leave out "married" because her marital status should have no bearing on her competence as an employee. "Young girl" makes it sound like a 12 year old looking for a mother's helper type job. If she's married, I'm assuming she's an adult, so we can start calling her a woman. Changing the way you phrase things might help her sound more employable.

amother
Holly

Post Sun, Sep 08 2024, 8:13 am
amother Copper wrote:
Start An art therapy Class Charge whatever you want because you know "Its Therapy"
If they can turn doll therapy into a thing and feature it on the Mishpacha cover you can definetly make a nixe busines its all in the wording lol LOL

Art therapy is a recognized profession. She can take courses to become an art therapist. But please don't suggest she operate as an untrained therapist.

Chayalle

Post Sun, Sep 08 2024, 8:26 am
Does she specifically want to work with children? Or would she want to apply for a job in a design type of shop? I'm thinking of a place like Icon, or places that do Kitchens and Bathrooms, or tile....? I have a relative that works in such a place. She started out as a receptionist, but worked her way up to do sales, help with design, etc....she's also young and very creative/artistic, and loves working with designers and individuals.

Magnolia72

Post Wed, Sep 11 2024, 1:43 pm
try the BP weekly
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries