Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
S/o How do you rate on the Female Thoughtfulness Scale?

How do you rate on the Female Thoughtfulness Scale?
 0%  [ 0 ]
 6%  [ 4 ]
 37%  [ 24 ]
 50%  [ 32 ]
 6%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 64

amother
OP  

Post Thu, Aug 29 2024, 3:38 am
Reposting from the other thread, just adapt it as a wife to her husband.

Female Thoughtfulness Scale:
1. Rolls her eyes at people, texts her friends during your date, her day is ruined when someone has the same shirt as her.
2. Will throw out your favorite shirts, will ignore your texts, will tell her friends everything about you.
3. Will say hello to neighbors in passing, will go grocery shopping, will give up her seat for an old lady.
4. Will join a meal train, will buy your favorite dessert, will send pictures of the kids to her mother-in-law, donates to Chessed/Rayze campaigns.
5. Collects all the extra food from weddings for people in need, donated her kidney when she was 15, will let him sleep through the night even when she has triplets.

If you have a caveat choose the closest number and put the caveat below.

ETA this is the original thread: https://www.imamother.com/foru.....75035

amother
  OP

Post Thu, Aug 29 2024, 3:43 am
I’m a 4 but only participate in meal trains if it’s a serious situation or a very close friend.

amother
Snowflake

Post Thu, Aug 29 2024, 5:24 am
In between 4 and 5.
My mil is a 5 and I'd love to be there fully one day

Ruchel

Post Thu, Aug 29 2024, 6:10 am
Why is 5 a goal? I mean, collecting food is great. Our wedding food was donated. Donating a kidney when you don't know what life will bring you? Getting yourself into burn out?

amother
Lightyellow  

Post Thu, Aug 29 2024, 6:52 am
I’m a 3 or 4. I think 5 wasn’t fully meant as a goal on either male/female scale. LOL

amother
Cinnamon

Post Thu, Aug 29 2024, 7:10 am
I'm a 2 but I don't throw out my favorite clothing and my personal chesed is to join as many meal trains as possible, even for people I don't know. I'm also on the emergency bikur cholim Friday meal team for my community even though I'm crazy busy and light in the 18 minutes. It's just something I've taken on since I can't really give tzedakah in other ways.

amother
  Lightyellow

Post Thu, Aug 29 2024, 8:28 am
amother Cinnamon wrote:
I'm a 2 but I don't throw out my favorite clothing and my personal chesed is to join as many meal trains as possible, even for people I don't know. I'm also on the emergency bikur cholim Friday meal team for my community even though I'm crazy busy and light in the 18 minutes. It's just something I've taken on since I can't really give tzedakah in other ways.

On the original thread it’s about throwing your husband’s shirts out, not responding to his texts, and gossiping about him. You don’t think you’re a at least a three, if not a lot of the four?

amother
Cyclamen

Post Thu, Aug 29 2024, 8:48 am
Mostly a 4. I don't do meal trains or donate right now given specific personal situations and financial issues but I do chessed in other hidden ways. I used to donate when things were even slightly better than they are now. But definitely try to be thoughtful (do nice things for DH) and always send my in laws photos.

dena613

Post Thu, Aug 29 2024, 8:53 am
Between3&4

amother
Bone

Post Thu, Aug 29 2024, 9:02 am
For some people it’s easier to be nicer to their friends and neighbors than their husbands. Seriously easier to donate a kidney than to speak and act respectfully to him. The scale doesn’t reflect that so much.

amother
Amaryllis

Post Thu, Aug 29 2024, 10:44 am
I range between 2-4, depends on the day or my mood and if something upset me.

amother
NeonPink

Post Thu, Aug 29 2024, 5:15 pm
Who are the women who donated kidneys as a young girl??
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics