Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Goldschein’s Homestead in Liberty

amother
OP

Post Sun, Aug 18 2024, 11:13 am
Have you been?

bookstore15

Post Sun, Aug 18 2024, 12:40 pm
Yes- it was a lot of fun. They're very nice people. Your kids will probably have a great time if they like animals

RYK

Post Sun, Aug 18 2024, 12:49 pm
Yes was awesome

amother
Silver

Post Sun, Aug 18 2024, 1:12 pm
what ages is it for?

amother
Cappuccino

Post Sun, Aug 18 2024, 2:58 pm
Its basically a petting zoo. My kids loved hanging out with the the tiny puppies (that's an additional $7 for 20 minutes). They have some inflatables. Pizza, fries, ice cream, milkshake, slush etc..its very small. I would say max amount of time to spend is 1.5 hours.

amother
Mintcream  

Post Sun, Aug 18 2024, 3:14 pm
amother Cappuccino wrote:
Its basically a petting zoo. My kids loved hanging out with the the tiny puppies (that's an additional $7 for 20 minutes). They have some inflatables. Pizza, fries, ice cream, milkshake, slush etc..its very small. I would say max amount of time to spend is 1.5 hours.

No way. Our kids are bigger already and can spend the whole day there. Hammocks, big sized games like connect 4, find needle in haystack, tug of war, a sensory bin with corn kernels...

BusyBoys

Post Sun, Aug 18 2024, 4:42 pm
amother Mintcream wrote:
No way. Our kids are bigger already and can spend the whole day there. Hammocks, big sized games like connect 4, find needle in haystack, tug of war, a sensory bin with corn kernels...

Yup.
We went a few times and spent minimum 3 hours each time.
There is so so much to do there!
And they usually have some extra entertainment on Sundays in July and August.

tulip3

Post Sun, Aug 18 2024, 4:43 pm
Fyi it's $20 a person +7 for the puppies

amother
Maize

Post Sun, Aug 18 2024, 4:59 pm
How does it compare to Family Fun Farm?

amother
Mint  

Post Sun, Aug 18 2024, 5:28 pm
amother Cappuccino wrote:

How long ago were you there? Because this isn't a description of the place currently.

amother
  Mintcream

Post Sun, Aug 18 2024, 5:32 pm
amother Maize wrote:

I wasn't there but I've heard that's a petting zoo. I went to breezeway farm and essentially same admission price but less things to do - better for little kids.

amother
  Mint

Post Sun, Aug 18 2024, 6:24 pm
amother Maize wrote:

Family fun farm is also lot's of fun but a different style. They have animals/petting zoo in addition to many other activities like zip lining, bumper boats, tunnel slide down a hill, ball pit, huge trampoline, tractor bikes, VR, go Karting, mountain tubing, hay ride. We spent 7 hours there.

amother
Diamond

Post Sun, Aug 18 2024, 6:52 pm
amother Mint wrote:
Family fun farm is also lot's of fun but a different style. They have animals/petting zoo in addition to many other activities like zip lining, bumper boats, tunnel slide down a hill, ball pit, huge trampoline, tractor bikes, VR, go Karting, mountain tubing, hay ride. We spent 7 hours there.

My kids ages 12 to 17 love Goldschein for their animals. Would they like FFF?

amother
Feverfew

Post Sun, Aug 18 2024, 7:15 pm
amother Diamond wrote:
My kids ages 12 to 17 love Goldschein for their animals. Would they like FFF?

Yes they have a lot of animals you can feed/pet. And bumper boating, go Karting and more

the world's best mom

Post Mon, Aug 19 2024, 8:33 am
Family Fun Farm has fewer animals but more other activities. My kids enjoyed it and we've been there several times.

Goldschein's has more animals, including the puppies which my kids loved. There are also other activities. My kids are animal lovers, so they didn't want to leave.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics