Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Dr. Jeffrey Klein / Pearl River

amother
OP  

Post Tue, Aug 06 2024, 1:08 pm
Anyone use him? Would appreciate if you can share if you were happy with his dental work.

yachnabobba

Post Tue, Aug 06 2024, 2:40 pm
He is my malach. I had terrible dentophobia and he is so patient with me. And his work is lasting so far. He also made an extremely obscure diagnosis that no one had picked up .

amother
Gold

Post Tue, Aug 06 2024, 2:45 pm
Do you know if he accepts Fidelis?

amother
Scarlet  

Post Tue, Aug 06 2024, 2:51 pm
He's a good dentist, but his bedside manner may scare you off.

amother
  Scarlet  

Post Tue, Aug 06 2024, 2:51 pm
amother Gold wrote:
Do you know if he accepts Fidelis?

Yes he does.

amother
Blueberry  

Post Tue, Aug 06 2024, 2:58 pm
He is good but was very rough with my kids.
He has the worst bed side manner I have ever seen and I have been to many dentists in my 50+ yrs with me and my kids.
He has a terrible personality.
I said something to my son that ticked him off and he took such a dislike to me and my kids. I wasn't even talking to him. And what he said was so uncalled for.
Anon just because I don't want my age associated with my user name.

amother
  OP  

Post Wed, Aug 07 2024, 7:20 am
amother Blueberry wrote:
He is good but was very rough with my kids.
He has the worst bed side manner I have ever seen and I have been to many dentists in my 50+ yrs with me and my kids.
He has a terrible personality.
I said something to my son that ticked him off and he took such a dislike to me and my kids. I wasn't even talking to him. And what he said was so uncalled for.
Anon just because I don't want my age associated with my user name.
Thank you, I was there and I felt really abused and intimidated. He acted disgusting, like a real manipulator and was extremely intimidating. Very nasty to my child as well.
The nurse told me that she is nasty to patients that don't behave aka the ones that are scared of dentists and she's nice to the behaving ones.

I'm happy I wasn't the only one. I'm not happy, but at least I know that I wasn't singled out.

He should be reported.

amother
Magenta

Post Wed, Aug 07 2024, 9:34 am
He's an expert dentist and I was always treated nicely there. My kids are at a pediatric dentist so I have no experience with that. His office is dated as is his equipment so he can keep his rates low and accept fidelis.

amother
  OP  

Post Wed, Aug 14 2024, 12:51 pm
bump

amother
  Blueberry

Post Wed, Aug 14 2024, 1:13 pm
amother OP wrote:
Thank you, I was there and I felt really abused and intimidated. He acted disgusting, like a real manipulator and was extremely intimidating. Very nasty to my child as well.
The nurse told me that she is nasty to patients that don't behave aka the ones that are scared of dentists and she's nice to the behaving ones.

I'm happy I wasn't the only one. I'm not happy, but at least I know that I wasn't singled out.

He should be reported.

I just read some of his google reviews.

A patient wrote what a terrible experience they had and the dentist replied "lier Lier pants on fire"
I dont know but what kind of response is that for a grown professional?
Before I used him in his practice he did root canals on my kids in another dentist office. While I didnt like his personality then he was very gentle with my kids and I thought I would start using him. But nope he was horrible. Also I didnt like that he wouldnt let me stay with my kids in the room. I know a few other dentists that do this saying the parents make it worse but nope I will not let my child be alone with a person like him.

Also what kind of person is nasty to patients if they are scared? That is so horrible.

amother
  Scarlet

Post Wed, Aug 14 2024, 1:18 pm
amother OP wrote:
bump

Why are you bumping the thread? You replied upthread that you have been to him & shared the experience you had with him. What else do you want to here?
If you've been to him already, why are you asking for information on him? You already know what he is like.

amother
Ruby  

Post Wed, Aug 14 2024, 1:23 pm
I used him for years for my kids and myself after hearing from a fellow patient in the waiting room that a top dentist asked her who did her many years old route canal because he had done a super job.

He pushed me physically out of the room when I refused to leave my eight year old daughter alone with him when he did a route canal on her tooth.

I figured we'll stick with him even if he acts rude many times. Still I ended up dropping out of his practice due to his terrible bedside manner and also because he only fills the teeth with black filler as opposed to white.

amother
  Ruby

Post Wed, Aug 14 2024, 1:25 pm
amother Scarlet wrote:
He's a good dentist, but his bedside manner may scare you off.

He not only "scare you off". It can make you feel abused.

amother
  OP

Post Wed, Aug 14 2024, 1:36 pm
amother Ruby wrote:
He not only "scare you off". It can make you feel abused.
Thank you, this is what it felt like. I bumped this up to see how many more people felt like I did.
I don't have to give an excuse for bumping this thread.
If you are part of his practice or are related to him, maybe you can have a good influence on him to change his ways.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries