Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Mazel Tov on Births
Comic Cook / Malkie Show - MAZEL TOV new baby
1  2  Next

snooper86  

Post Sat, Jul 27 2024, 10:06 pm
So super excited to open my phone to the amazing news bh Malkie just had a baby girl. Just posting here since many people know her through her shows and might not follow her on social media.

gande

Post Sat, Jul 27 2024, 10:29 pm
Thanks for sharing! Mazel tov! This is very exciting news. You’re right, I wouldn’t know if you didn’t share.

epic

Post Sat, Jul 27 2024, 10:39 pm
Wow so exciting! Kinda shocked! I'm sure this was a total surprise for many! Thought she's wellll over the age! Bh for good news!

Blessing1  

Post Sat, Jul 27 2024, 10:40 pm
Mazal tov!
But, OP, is it your news to share on here?
I wonder how appropriate it is for this thread to take place.

rmbg

Post Sat, Jul 27 2024, 11:27 pm
Blessing1 wrote:
Mazal tov!
But, OP, is it your news to share on here?
I wonder how appropriate it is for this thread to take place.

Agreed. This is not appropriate. It should be up to malkie to make her news public

Stars

Post Sat, Jul 27 2024, 11:29 pm
rmbg wrote:
Agreed. This is not appropriate. It should be up to malkie to make her news public

She did

muss

Post Sat, Jul 27 2024, 11:30 pm
Can you post who she is and what she does. Sounds like something I might want to see

Blessing1  

Post Sat, Jul 27 2024, 11:34 pm
Stars wrote:
She did

She announced on Instagram only and not on other SM channels she has. She has an account here as well & if she wants it discussed on here, she'd announce it here as well. This isn't others news to announce & talk about on imamother. Really inappropriate.

lakewood mom

Post Sat, Jul 27 2024, 11:46 pm
Blessing1 wrote:
She announced on Instagram only and not on other SM channels she has. She has an account here as well & if she wants it discussed on here, she'd announce it here as well. This isn't others news to announce & talk about on imamother. Really inappropriate.

She has a public account on nstagram… If she announced it on there- why is it a problem to post it here?! There are so many crazy things happening in the world- people can’t even post good news without criticism??? It was shared in a public setting…

Blessing1

Post Sun, Jul 28 2024, 12:05 am
lakewood mom wrote:
She has a public account on nstagram… If she announced it on there- why is it a problem to post it here?! There are so many crazy things happening in the world- people can’t even post good news without criticism??? It was shared in a public setting…

If she wants it discussed here, she'd post it here herself. I don't think it's appropriate to open a thread to discuss someone's news.

pause

Post Sun, Jul 28 2024, 12:26 am
Thank you for posting! I'm soooooooooo happy for her!!!

Amelia Bedelia  

Post Sun, Jul 28 2024, 12:27 am
Blessing1 wrote:
If she wants it discussed here, she'd post it here herself. I don't think it's appropriate to open a thread to discuss someone's news.

You're overreacting

smss  

epic wrote:
Wow so exciting! Kinda shocked! I'm sure this was a total surprise for many! Thought she's wellll over the age! Bh for good news!

What a gross comment 🤢

snooper86  

Sorry if it’s inappropriate please close the thread. Since she publicly announced it to thousands of people I figured it’s ok to share. And we can all use some exciting news with all the craziness going on. I’m always happy to hear when someone else gives birth.

tweety1

Post Sun, Jul 28 2024, 12:32 am
smss wrote:
What a gross comment 🤢

Can you please explain why this is a gross comment? I didn't write it. I don't care. I'm just trying to understand. Every single word is dissected on this platform. It's getting out of hand.

eduardo

Post Sun, Jul 28 2024, 12:36 am
smss wrote:
What a gross comment 🤢

Gross? It’s a valid statement

smss  

Post Sun, Jul 28 2024, 1:13 am
eduardo wrote:
Gross? It’s a valid statement

It's really, really not.

smss  

Post Sun, Jul 28 2024, 1:14 am
tweety1 wrote:
Can you please explain why this is a gross comment? I didn't write it. I don't care. I'm just trying to understand. Every single word is dissected on this platform. It's getting out of hand.

Do I really have to explain why it's gross to say a woman having a baby is "such a surprise" because of her age?

Would you say it to her face? If not don't say it behind her back.

smss  

Post Sun, Jul 28 2024, 1:17 am
Imagine someone saying that about you, on a public forum.

Still don't have a problem with it?

flowerpower

Post Sun, Jul 28 2024, 1:18 am
Mazel tov! Love hearing such news!
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Mazel Tov on Births