Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices -> Social Media
Am I the only one feeling this way?
Previous  1  2

tweety1  

Post Tue, Jul 23 2024, 6:26 pm
amother Azalea wrote:
No, there was only one rude and immature poster on that thread. If you don't see it I guess it was you?

The entire conversation was a whole bunch of immature babies. Sorry. There was no reason for it to have gotten where it did.

amother
  Azalea  

Post Tue, Jul 23 2024, 6:30 pm
tweety1 wrote:
The entire conversation was a whole bunch of immature babies. Sorry. There was no reason for it to have gotten where it did.

So you're opening a thread about the one you reported to talk bad about the posters there? Do you hear yourself making sense? And then you wonder why people are offended....

fleetwood

Post Tue, Jul 23 2024, 6:31 pm
As frum women we should expect more from ourselves. Rudeness and out right nastiness should not be tolerated.

amother
  Cyclamen

Post Tue, Jul 23 2024, 6:31 pm
Ok I found the thread... I don't know if it needed to get locked but one poster was pretty mean spirited. Being an anonymous amother doesn't give you license to say whatever you want.

amother
  Azalea  

Post Tue, Jul 23 2024, 6:33 pm
tweety1 wrote:
Okay ladies! If you want to know exactly what I mean, I will tell you. I'm not hormonal, I'm not fasting and I'm not pregnant so you can't blame this comment on anything.
I just got a message in private with mussar speech on a comment I made on this thread. I mean hellllloooo! Ladies grow up! Come on! Taking every comment and putting it under a magnifying glass Banging head Banging head Banging head

You sound very invested in that other thread. It's strange. You're overreacting. I think you should lock this thread as well. Not appropriate to cause sinas chinam today.

tweety1  

amother Azalea wrote:
So you're opening a thread about the one you reported to talk bad about the posters there? Do you hear yourself making sense? And then you wonder why people are offended....

I'm not talking bad about anybody. It's a general very general feeling I have. Not only now. I happened to have made this thread now. Why does every word have to be scrutinized like this? Exactly what you are doing now. It's very general. So not looking to attack or offend anybody. And here you are doing Exactly what my observation is. Simple.

amother
  Azalea  

amother Cyclamen wrote:
Ok I found the thread... I don't know if it needed to get locked but one poster was pretty mean spirited. Being an anonymous amother doesn't give you license to say whatever you want.

Agree. And this thread sticking up for the nasty poster is weird.

tweety1  

Post Tue, Jul 23 2024, 6:34 pm
amother Azalea wrote:
You sound very invested in that other thread. It's strange. You're overreacting. I think you should lock this thread as well. Not appropriate to cause sinas chinam today.

I didn't respond on that other thread. I opened it. Read it and reported.

tweety1  

Post Tue, Jul 23 2024, 6:35 pm
amother Azalea wrote:
Agree. And this thread sticking up for the nasty poster is weird.

Not sticking up for anybody. There were 3 posters I did not like on there. It's a general observation that I see over and over and over again.
And why the nastiness of private messaging me. I just don't get it. And she's not letting go. More than one. What for?!

Last edited by tweety1 on Tue, Jul 23 2024, 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother
  Azalea  

Post Tue, Jul 23 2024, 6:35 pm
tweety1 wrote:
I'm not talking bad about anybody. It's a general very general feeling I have. Not only now. I happened to have made this thread now. Why does every word have to be scrutinized like this? Exactly what you are doing now. It's very general. So not looking to attack or offend anybody. And here you are doing Exactly what my observation is. Simple.

Somebody said something hurtful and someone who is related was offended. It's not that hard to understand. That doesn't mean she scrutinized. She simply read. There were no hints there. It was openly hurtful.

tweety1  

Post Tue, Jul 23 2024, 6:37 pm
amother Azalea wrote:
Somebody said something hurtful and someone who is related was offended. It's not that hard to understand. That doesn't mean she scrutinized. She simply read. There were no hints there. It was openly hurtful.

Maybe. Could be. You may be right. I personally felt 3 posters were out of line. I can't say particularly hurtful but out of line.

amother
  Azalea  

Post Tue, Jul 23 2024, 6:40 pm
tweety1 wrote:
Maybe. Could be. You may be right. I personally felt 3 posters were out of line. I can't say particularly hurtful but out of line.

And I disagree. Only one was hurtful and the others made her aware that she was wrong. End of story. No need to open a whole thread about it and dissect it. Especially since you reported that one.

tweety1  

Post Tue, Jul 23 2024, 6:42 pm
amother Azalea wrote:
And I disagree. Only one was hurtful and the others made her aware that she was wrong. End of story. No need to open a whole thread about it and dissect it.

I opened this thread now. My Mistake. I admit I made a mistake. I should've opened it in 3 days so nobody would've associated this thread with that thread.
I see this trend over and over again. We had one last week I think it was too. It's a constant trend I see.

amother
  Cherry  

Post Tue, Jul 23 2024, 6:43 pm
tweety1 wrote:
I opened this thread now. My Mistake. I admit I made a mistake. I should've opened it in 3 days so nobody would've associated this thread with that thread.
I see this trend over and over again. We had one last week I think it was too. It's a constant trend I see.

און וואס גייט עס דיך אן? לאז גיין.

tweety1  

Post Tue, Jul 23 2024, 6:45 pm
amother Azalea wrote:
And I disagree. Only one was hurtful and the others made her aware that she was wrong. End of story. No need to open a whole thread about it and dissect it. Especially since you reported that one.

I'm really bothered why people almsot automatically jump to rude, nasty, etc when it's really an immature comment, or babyish. I had it done to me too under my regular sn when I really didn't mean anything bad. Sometimes answers are a bit harsh. OK. I get it. But harsh and immature don't equal nasty and rude.

amother
  Azalea

tweety1 wrote:

I think it's normal to be offended if someone wrote something offensive. So your PSA should be that we should all think before we post if what we're writing is appropriate. That should be the lesson. What you did was victim blaming. Regarding that thread at least. Not sure what others you're talking about.

tweety1  

amother Cherry wrote:
און וואס גייט עס דיך אן? לאז גיין.

Absolutely right. Now whoever wants can go report this thread too Smile

amother
  Cherry

Post Tue, Jul 23 2024, 6:47 pm
tweety1 wrote:
Absolutely right. Now whoever wants can go report this thread too Smile

But now I miss that thread. It was more fun than this one. Wink

tweety1

Post Tue, Jul 23 2024, 6:48 pm
amother Cherry wrote:
But now I miss that thread. It was more fun than this one. Wink
Laugh
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices -> Social Media