Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection
What’s your go to non fail easy yummy supper?

amother
OP  

Post Mon, Jul 22 2024, 9:14 am
Looking to fill my menu - can be simple like burgers and fries. Just looking for ideas and recipes

mizle10

Post Mon, Jul 22 2024, 9:17 am
Dinner done oven poppers with rice baked in the oven.

mha3484

Post Mon, Jul 22 2024, 9:17 am
Smash Burgers https://smittenkitchen.com/201.....rger/
Korean Beef Bowls https://damndelicious.net/2013.....bowl/
Any kind of taco
Anything Asian

gdgirl

Post Mon, Jul 22 2024, 9:19 am
chicken and fries from between carpools
tacos

amother
Obsidian

Post Mon, Jul 22 2024, 9:21 am
Potato chunks and meatballs in the oven. Drizzle with duck sauce and teriyaki, salt pepper garlic powder.
No need to peel the potatoes or mix eggs or fillers into the ground beef.

mom!

Post Mon, Jul 22 2024, 9:23 am
Chicken and rice in one pan. Spiced with salt garlic powder onion powder and paprika

amother
Honeydew

Post Mon, Jul 22 2024, 9:53 am
I find steak to be the easiest dinner. Other easy dinners - sliders broiled in oven, serve in pretzel buns; pizza on ready made pizza crust in Betty Crocker; schnitzel/meat salad made with leftovers from shabbos and bottled dressing. Can you tell I really look for shortcuts…

amother
Celeste

Post Mon, Jul 22 2024, 9:59 am
Chicken on bone are super easy and if you have cooktime, you can forget about it.
Recipe:
-Spice with Garlic powder,onion powder and paprika and then dump on duck sauce.
-Chicken recipe with corn flake crumbs and duck sauce from table for 2

Salad on side iz super easy side

amother
Viola  

Post Mon, Jul 22 2024, 10:13 am
Crockpot
Any or all of these, peeled and cut into chunks,potatoes, sweet potatoes, zucchini, carrots, onions
Put chicken legs on top.
Season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika. Add enough water to cover the bottom of the crock pot.
So easy!

A drop more work,
Chicken fingers-dump bread crumbs, salt, and oil into a cookie sheet. Add chicken tenders or chicken cutlets cut into pieces. Mix everything together and spread in single layer. Bake at 425 for 22-26 min
Mashed potatoes
Green beans- bag of frozen green beans, spray with oil. Season with salt pepper garlic powder. Bake with the chicken, same temp same time

amother
  OP

Post Mon, Jul 22 2024, 10:16 am
amother Viola wrote:
Crockpot
Any or all of these, peeled and cut into chunks,potatoes, sweet potatoes, zucchini, carrots, onions
Put chicken legs on top.
Season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika. Add enough water to cover the bottom of the crock pot.
So easy!

A drop more work,
Chicken fingers-dump bread crumbs, salt, and oil into a cookie sheet. Add chicken tenders or chicken cutlets cut into pieces. Mix everything together and spread in single layer. Bake at 425 for 22-26 min
Mashed potatoes
Green beans- bag of frozen green beans, spray with oil. Season with salt pepper garlic powder. Bake with the chicken, same temp same time

Crockpot sounds great! How long does it need to cook for? Also can I do it with meat chunks to make it a stew?

saltandvinegar

Post Mon, Jul 22 2024, 10:19 am
Bolognase, kzitzot, salmon, schwarma, curry and white rice, pesto with pasta, soup, roast chicken, moussaka. I love the dinner done meatballs (the apricot jam one)

amother
  Viola

Post Mon, Jul 22 2024, 10:23 am
amother OP wrote:
Crockpot sounds great! How long does it need to cook for? Also can I do it with meat chunks to make it a stew?

I turn it on high for the first hour, then lower it for about 5-6 hours. My crockpot is pretty fast, so maybe a drop longer would be better.
I'm sure it would be great with meat, though it might need more time to get the melt in your mouth effect.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics