Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
High end wigs

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jul 21 2024, 4:01 pm
Hi all, I'm wondering if anyone can have specific details in the difference between chaya tunik & yafi wigs. I'm specifically looking for a curly piece which is hard to get a nice one. I've seen both of them gorgeous curly pieces however their prices are different. Chaya tunik is about 7-8k & yafi at least 9k. So what makes her cheaper if she has the same gorgeous wigs & amazing quality??

amother
Latte

Post Sun, Jul 21 2024, 4:24 pm
amother OP wrote:
Hi all, I'm wondering if anyone can have specific details in the difference between chaya tunik & yafi wigs. I'm specifically looking for a curly piece which is hard to get a nice one. I've seen both of them gorgeous curly pieces however their prices are different. Chaya tunik is about 7-8k & yafi at least 9k. So what makes her cheaper if she has the same gorgeous wigs & amazing quality??

It's just the name. I'd go with Chaya Tunik. You'll save a few thousand and it's excellent quality.

amother
Broom

Post Sun, Jul 21 2024, 4:28 pm
My yaffi is beyond gorgeous from the fit to the color and the front came perfect with no adjustments needed.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels