Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Have you changed from padded Br_ to non padded? Have a q
Previous  1  2

amother
  Mocha  

Post Sun, Jul 21 2024, 12:59 am
amother Crocus wrote:
Best fit I ever had. Most comfortable. I don’t like the plunging v line in bras. I have tried every price point.

Maybe, but when a bra fits correctly, there is no pressure on the straps, and the most common reasons for insufficient cup coverage is that the bra cups are too small. And most women do have a hard time getting fitted correctly, because stores and manufacturers don't provide a range that represents what the customers actually need.

amother
  Mocha  

Post Sun, Jul 21 2024, 1:09 am
amother OP wrote:
Thanks for all the replies.

Im not sure My post was so clear.

Its exactly the same one I always wear, it actually comes without pads but I always get pads sewn in.
This time I havent.
Im wondering how it can keep my shape if my natural shape is saggy and not perky. Sorry TMI.

Plus why would it make my br...ts hurt?
And n,,-_les?

Amother junglegreen, its because of my filter

Its a full cup br-
Underwired, very supportive.
Im just not used to no pads.
There is no lining but I havent had a problem with n-_-ples poking through.
She offered me silicone shield thing but looks super uncomfortable.

A correctly fitted bra keeps the shape - projection, width, etc. but it lifts and supports. So if they're firm and low placed, they'll stay that way, but if they're loose/sagging, they'll be lifted and supported in place. The support comes from a snug band.

If you're experiencing pain from it, there are a few possible reasons.

Most likely: it's too tight. Ideally, cups should gently "cup," not compress or squeeze. If you want to minimize, you might want some level of compression, but compression can always cause discomfort. If you want to keep your natural size but have a better shape and lift, your cup should be big enough to contain everything it can contain and not overflow or squish. A cup is too big (or the wrong shape for you) if there's gaping/wrinkling on both sides when you've physically adjusted yourself all the way into the cups and are standing up or sitting normally.

Pain can also be caused by too large a band or cup, which leads to bouncing or improper support, which can cause soreness.

Less commonly, you can be allergic or sensitive to fabrics, which of course can cause pain.

amother
Apricot

Post Sun, Jul 21 2024, 1:32 am
amother Junglegreen wrote:
Why are adult women writing the word bra as if it's a dirty word???

Sometimes it's a way around the filter

amother
Feverfew

Post Sun, Jul 21 2024, 1:58 am
amother Catmint wrote:
I’m a 36/38 DD and wear Bali comfort revolution. I finally don’t have back and neck pain. No wires but holds me well. Never going back! After I put it on, I gently lift my boobs from the top a bit so they stay up/supported better. A bra fitter taught me this. Not sure I’m explaining it well.

There are so many styles from Bali Comfort Revolution.

I wear Abergele no wire.
The fit is great but the straps are so thin I would love something cheaper and more supportive.

amother
  Mocha

Post Sun, Jul 21 2024, 4:15 am
amother Feverfew wrote:
There are so many styles from Bali Comfort Revolution.

I wear Abergele no wire.
The fit is great but the straps are so thin I would love something cheaper and more supportive.

Thin straps shouldn't be an issue unless the bra is the wrong size. When sized correctly, the band provides the support, and there's no need to thicken or pad the straps.

amother
  Crocus

Post Sun, Jul 21 2024, 8:33 am
amother Mocha wrote:
Thin straps shouldn't be an issue unless the bra is the wrong size. When sized correctly, the band provides the support, and there's no need to thicken or pad the straps.

Possibly. But there are other pros for wider straps.
https://www.springrose.co/blog.....-cons
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics