Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Have you changed from padded Br_ to non padded? Have a q
1  2  Next

amother
OP  

Post Fri, Jul 19 2024, 11:33 am
Iv worn padded br_s all my life.

Recently went up a size and fitter suggested same bra I always go for, without the pads.

I like the look, that it makes me look a bit smaller but Im wondering does it make you seem a bit pointy IYKWIM.

My br__ _ts are not perky and Im wondering how does it hold them up and give a nice shape? I want them rounded.

Also I feel like my br_ _ts have been hurting and sensitive the past few days, could it be connected to wearing a b_- without padding?

Thanks so much.

amother
Catmint  

Post Fri, Jul 19 2024, 11:36 am
I switched from push up to a regular lined one. I got a lot of compliments on my weight loss lol. I wouldn’t do not at all padded/lining. Too much risk.

amother
Burntblack

Post Fri, Jul 19 2024, 12:21 pm
You can buy small silicone shields to camouflage the pertinent anatomical features, buy a garment that has "modesty petals" or cut disks out of old shoulder pads if you have any old blouses or light jackets with same.

amother
Junglegreen

Post Fri, Jul 19 2024, 12:33 pm
Why are adult women writing the word bra as if it's a dirty word???

amother
Firebrick

Post Fri, Jul 19 2024, 12:36 pm
It also depends on the bra. Some made me look pointed, I opted for ones with more of a rounded look

amother
Electricblue  

Post Fri, Jul 19 2024, 12:37 pm
Bra
Breast
Nipple

amother
RosePink  

Post Fri, Jul 19 2024, 12:50 pm
amother Electricblue wrote:
Bra
Breast
Nipple

Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter

amother
Crocus  

Post Fri, Jul 19 2024, 12:51 pm
Never wore padded or wired. Never had a problem.

amother
  RosePink

Post Fri, Jul 19 2024, 12:52 pm
To op's question, I never wore padded bras. My first bra was already a full size, why would I want extra padding? To avoid nipples showing?

amother
  Crocus  

Post Fri, Jul 19 2024, 12:57 pm
To answer
Depends on the material and if it’s lined.
Sports bra material is thicker.
As for feeling sore, possibly the bra style you have might not give as much support.

amother
Denim

Post Fri, Jul 19 2024, 1:20 pm
I always wear padded so my nipples don't show through.
I know you can but silicone peices to put over the nipples but that's another step and another thing to keep track of.

amother
White

Post Fri, Jul 19 2024, 1:32 pm
amother Catmint wrote:
I switched from push up to a regular lined one. I got a lot of compliments on my weight loss lol. I wouldn’t do not at all padded/lining. Too much risk.

What bra do you use?? I'm larger breasted and currently have unlined bras and I hate wearing nipple shields. But anything padded I feel like doesn't hold me up as well for some reason. Size 40 d/DD.

amother
  Catmint

Post Fri, Jul 19 2024, 2:46 pm
amother White wrote:
What bra do you use?? I'm larger breasted and currently have unlined bras and I hate wearing nipple shields. But anything padded I feel like doesn't hold me up as well for some reason. Size 40 d/DD.

I’m a 36/38 DD and wear Bali comfort revolution. I finally don’t have back and neck pain. No wires but holds me well. Never going back! After I put it on, I gently lift my boobs from the top a bit so they stay up/supported better. A bra fitter taught me this. Not sure I’m explaining it well.

amother
Mocha  

Post Fri, Jul 19 2024, 2:50 pm
There are molded padded bras, molded unlined bras, seamed padded bras, and seamed unlined bras. Seamed bras give better support, usually, while molded is smoother under clothing. They all have different shapes, and what looks good depends on your clothes and on your natural shape.

If you're wearing really thick clothes, like a gown, you probably don't need lining. If you're wearing a T-shirt, you probably want at least lightly lined, or to put in your own pads.

IMO, some clothes look better if you're just a little pointy. The pointy bras have better support sometimes too. But a rounded bra is better, usually.

The most important thing is to wear the right size! Remember, going one up size up = going up one inch difference in circumference between the widest bust measurement and the underbust measurement. Most women wear too big a band, too small cup size.

amother
  Crocus  

Post Fri, Jul 19 2024, 2:56 pm
I checked. I have a bali no underwire. Cotton. So comfortable. Wider straps And higher build in front. Bonus they aren’t expensive on amazon.

#BestBubby

Post Fri, Jul 19 2024, 3:08 pm
amother Electricblue wrote:
Bra
Breast
Nipple

Surprised

amother
  Electricblue

Post Fri, Jul 19 2024, 3:37 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
Surprised

Lol sounds like when little kids think its funny to say belly button 😂

amother
  Mocha  

Post Fri, Jul 19 2024, 3:50 pm
amother Crocus wrote:
I checked. I have a bali no underwire. Cotton. So comfortable. Wider straps And higher build in front. Bonus they aren’t expensive on amazon.

Wider straps and more coverage usually exist to compensate for a poor fit. When a bra fits correctly, there is very little pressure on the straps, so they don't need to be wider.

amother
  Crocus  

Post Fri, Jul 19 2024, 4:09 pm
amother Mocha wrote:
Wider straps and more coverage usually exist to compensate for a poor fit. When a bra fits correctly, there is very little pressure on the straps, so they don't need to be wider.

Best fit I ever had. Most comfortable. I don’t like the plunging v line in bras. I have tried every price point.

amother
  OP

Post Sat, Jul 20 2024, 3:15 pm
Thanks for all the replies.

Im not sure My post was so clear.

Its exactly the same one I always wear, it actually comes without pads but I always get pads sewn in.
This time I havent.
Im wondering how it can keep my shape if my natural shape is saggy and not perky. Sorry TMI.

Plus why would it make my br...ts hurt?
And n,,-_les?

Amother junglegreen, its because of my filter

Its a full cup br-
Underwired, very supportive.
Im just not used to no pads.
There is no lining but I havent had a problem with n-_-ples poking through.
She offered me silicone shield thing but looks super uncomfortable.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics