Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Dr. Roshan

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 04 2024, 12:01 pm
Does anyone still use him? Is he still considered good?

I used him several years ago. Then moved. I haven’t found a good, high risk OB where I live and was considering going to him, paying out of pocket, for an exam and consult.
I know that at one point he was highly recommended. I’m wondering if that’s still the case. TIA

amother
Lightpink  

Post Fri, Jul 19 2024, 4:26 am
Bump

amother
Skyblue  

Post Fri, Jul 19 2024, 4:54 am
Hi,

I currently use him. Im happy with what I need from him. He's not the friendliest, but that's ok for me. I need his guidance and expertise.
Been to him for a while now.

If you have any specific questions you can ask here and I'll try to answer.

amother
  Lightpink

Post Fri, Jul 19 2024, 4:58 am
Do they take Fidelis?
If you have a scheduled c section, will it be with him?
Would they take someone mid pregnancy?
What is it like to be in NYU?
Do you feel like they manage high risk well?

amother
Catmint

Post Fri, Jul 19 2024, 5:02 am
I’ve been using him since my first pregnancy (all cash) 14 years ago. Since his practice started accepting insurance there’s been a huge turnover of practitioners. But I solely see Dr Roshan and having difficult deliveries he’s been a true hero. Saved me from 3 such close c-sections, I do wish he would be a bit more amiable. But he’s a true devoted and caring doctor. He does go above and beyond if ur his patient.

amother
  Skyblue  

Post Fri, Jul 19 2024, 5:14 am
amother Catmint wrote:
I’ve been using him since my first pregnancy (all cash) 14 years ago. Since his practice started accepting insurance there’s been a huge turnover of practitioners. But I solely see Dr Roshan and having difficult deliveries he’s been a true hero. Saved me from 3 such close c-sections, I do wish he would be a bit more amiable. But he’s a true devoted and caring doctor. He does go above and beyond if ur his patient.

What she said, I'm seeing exclusively him, he's very much connected to me/my case. He recently told me the weeks are going by too fast, as I'm bh about to give birth soon.. he really invested his all. I've seen him weekly since the beginning. Always there to answer any questions/concerns I have.
May he be the right shaliach!

amother
  Skyblue

Post Fri, Jul 19 2024, 5:17 am
I was very happy in NYU, labor and delivery unit is great.

I know someone that joined his practice mid pregnancy but not sure she's seeing him, but I don't think that's an issue.

There is an additional charge if you want him specifically to show up at delivery if it's not on his days at the hospital.

tweety1

Post Fri, Jul 19 2024, 7:37 am
The Dr's there change every few months. The dr you saw today might not be there anymore tomorrow. This had been going on for at least 10 years.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries