Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Switching Jobs Vent

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jul 17 2024, 6:15 pm
I need to switch jobs as the company I helped my bosses build up is closing down. I have been with them for a long long time. I am so nervous about the transition and about finding a new job. I know that I might find a better job possibly higher pay etc. but it's still so nerve wracking since I am the main breadwinner.

My DH works very part time due to health issues.

I am also trying to figure out how I can possibly be my own boss but not sure that I am ready to go that route. Thinking about doing e-commerce but I would have to find the one item people are willing to buy that I can buy for cheap and resell which is not so easy to do. I currently do sell on ebay but it's random items and I do it very part time.

I need chizuk to stay focused and positive and in the meantime I still have to work at my current job until I find something else.

This is very frustrating!!!!!

HonesttoGod

Post Wed, Jul 17 2024, 8:33 pm
Switching jobs is so nerve wracking.
Do you have something new that you’re going to? Hopefully your bosses can give you great references and it will be an easy transition for you.

Good luck!!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics