Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
BY Chofetz chaim monsey

amother
OP

Post Thu, Feb 15 2024, 12:05 pm
Can someone tell me more about the type of this school in monsey? What's the parent body like, academics, etc

amother
OP

Post Thu, Feb 15 2024, 12:34 pm
Also how would it compare to Bas Mikroh and Bais Yaakov elementary in terms of the girls - is there pressure in any of these schools? Are the girls high maintenance?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Feb 19 2024, 2:08 pm
Bump

amother
Floralwhite

Post Mon, Feb 19 2024, 2:12 pm
Great school, warm, caring, they put a lot of effort into everything. It's family run. Student body is a mix. The girls love love school even after they graduate, it's more than just a school for them.

They have a lot of rules to try to eliminate peer pressure.

amother
Calendula

Post Mon, Feb 19 2024, 2:29 pm
I sent 1 dd to BYCC. She is a smart A+ student.
I chose to not send any other girls there, so did many others.

Do your own research. Talk to parents of students in the older grades. If the owners like you, if you are wealthy and support them, you may have a different experience than I did.

amother
Amber

Post Thu, Jul 04 2024, 7:14 pm
Bumping up this thread because I'd love more information. I heard from a high school teacher that the chofetz chaim graduates are quality girls and outshine their peers. My question is for current mothers of students. Are the girls happy to go to school? My daughter can handle the academics but she needs to be motivated. Do they have good teachers? Is the school run professionally? Are the students nice girls? Do they come from ehrlich homes?

amother
Coffee

Post Thu, Jul 04 2024, 7:22 pm
Very nice families. Warm and friendly environment. Mix of types. I would write more im just tired.

amother
Silver

Post Thu, Jul 04 2024, 7:25 pm
I send my daughter there and I also went there myself. My daughter loves school! The girls are really nice. Great families. It's a very warm and fun school with great academics. They have a great resource department if it's needed.

amother
Tomato

Post Thu, Jul 04 2024, 8:53 pm
The teachers are spectacular. The hahala views bycc children as family. The building is beautiful and well maintained. It’s not the fashionable place to go and honest can not figure out why. It has strong values. Strong academics . Very lovely place

amother
Floralwhite

Post Yesterday at 8:17 am
Really great school!

amother
Chicory

Post Yesterday at 8:23 am
It's literally the only school in monsey that's easy to get your kid into do your own research why.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics