Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Need a buffet table asap
1  2  Next

tweety1  

Post Wed, Jul 03 2024, 11:41 am
I know I know that for many it's a luxury. Unfortunately for me it's not. I keep alot of stuff there. Table cloths, candles, etc. Mine is broken beyond repair. Where in NY or online can I find one ; decent price and decent quality?

amother
Honey

Post Wed, Jul 03 2024, 11:46 am
Wayfair
https://www.wayfair.com/furnit.....53940

tweety1  

Post Wed, Jul 03 2024, 11:59 am
amother Honey wrote:
Wayfair
https://www.wayfair.com/furnit.....53940

Thanks. This is gorgeous. I prefer no glass doors/or semi glass either. I don't like to "display".
I see now it's acrylic mirrors. Will have to Google what that is.
Is wayfair furniture good quality? I never bought furniture there

GettingThere

Post Wed, Jul 03 2024, 12:03 pm
Facebook marketplace if you have or craigslist. You can get amazing quality for the same price as amazon/wayfair.

tweety1  

Post Wed, Jul 03 2024, 12:04 pm
GettingThere wrote:
Facebook marketplace if you have or craigslist. You can get amazing quality for the same price as amazon/wayfair.

No Facebook. I'm kind of scared of Craigslist.

jflower

Post Wed, Jul 03 2024, 12:32 pm
https://imzist.com/listing/bea.....ffet/

Found on imzist.com

amother
Seablue

Post Wed, Jul 03 2024, 12:58 pm
Just note a lot of these are very short. So if using for candles the height isn’t great.
The taller ones are hard to find.

amother
Lightyellow

Post Wed, Jul 03 2024, 1:07 pm
https://www.wayfair.com/Etta-A.....fcf-0

Not sure if I have this specific one but I have one like this for the past 8 years and it's holding up great bh.

I store tons of stuff in it.

amother
Chicory

Post Wed, Jul 03 2024, 1:15 pm
I got a garbage on wayfair and couldn’t return.. Try home goods that’s where I got mine.

tweety1  

Post Sun, Aug 04 2024, 9:29 am
Any other recommendations? I tried 2 homegoods stores. They didn't have what I'm looking for.

amother
Candycane

Post Sun, Aug 04 2024, 9:59 am
For NY area check out aptdeco.com

There are also great furniture outlets, like pottery barn, which usually have

amother
Cornsilk  

Post Sun, Aug 04 2024, 10:04 am
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B2.....ss_tl

So many choices on amazon. Choose something with free returns in case you don’t like it.

TCR

Post Sun, Aug 04 2024, 10:30 am
ikea would have something

tweety1  

Post Sun, Aug 04 2024, 6:31 pm
amother Cornsilk wrote:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B2.....ss_tl

So many choices on amazon. Choose something with free returns in case you don’t like it.

Thanks. Didn't think of Amazon.
I'm actually a big amazon buyer. Dunno why I didn't think of them. Thanks again.

amother
Lightblue

Post Sun, Aug 04 2024, 6:33 pm
I custom made a Besta from IKEA. You can pick if you want drawers, shelves, door pulls or push to open doors… glass top, different door finishes… you can totally customize to your preferences. I Special ordered taller legs from a different website so it would be tall enough for my candles.

tweety1  

Post Mon, Aug 05 2024, 6:22 am
amother Lightblue wrote:
I custom made a Besta from IKEA. You can pick if you want drawers, shelves, door pulls or push to open doors… glass top, different door finishes… you can totally customize to your preferences. I Special ordered taller legs from a different website so it would be tall enough for my candles.

I'm scared of IKEA. The one piece of furniture I had from IKEA was a piece of junk.

amother
  Cornsilk  

Post Mon, Aug 05 2024, 7:18 am
tweety1 wrote:
Thanks. Didn't think of Amazon.
I'm actually a big amazon buyer. Dunno why I didn't think of them. Thanks again.

Sure! I’m a huge fan of anything that ships Amazon Prime! I actually bought a buffet from wayfair. I couldn’t find exactly what I was looking for on amazon. I love my buffet! I would share what I bought but I was looking for something different than what you want. I just wanted something for lighting candles, flowers… not storage.
Hope you get something nice?!

tweety1  

Post Mon, Aug 05 2024, 8:25 am
amother Cornsilk wrote:
Sure! I’m a huge fan of anything that ships Amazon Prime! I actually bought a buffet from wayfair. I couldn’t find exactly what I was looking for on amazon. I love my buffet! I would share what I bought but I was looking for something different than what you want. I just wanted something for lighting candles, flowers… not storage.
Hope you get something nice?!

You weren't scared of the quality from wayfair?

amother
  Cornsilk

Post Mon, Aug 05 2024, 9:10 am
tweety1 wrote:
You weren't scared of the quality from wayfair?

I definitely was! But I read the reviews and it was exactly what I wanted. It wasn’t only the appearance. The size was perfect for the corner I need it for and I loved the design so I was pretty determined to make it work. It’s probably not top quality but it doesn’t really need to be. It’s just where I bench licht so it’s not getting heavy usage with opening and closing doors or drawers. (There ARE no doors or drawers)
Anyway, it did work out for me and it was exactly what I wanted. I also knew that I was able to return it if necessary.
I spent hours and hours searching online.

tweety1

Post Mon, Aug 05 2024, 9:23 am
amother Cornsilk wrote:
I definitely was! But I read the reviews and it was exactly what I wanted. It wasn’t only the appearance. The size was perfect for the corner I need it for and I loved the design so I was pretty determined to make it work. It’s probably not top quality but it doesn’t really need to be. It’s just where I bench licht so it’s not getting heavy usage with opening and closing doors or drawers. (There ARE no doors or drawers)
Anyway, it did work out for me and it was exactly what I wanted. I also knew that I was able to return it if necessary.
I spent hours and hours searching online.

I'm already into hours and hours of searching.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries