Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Well visit for DH

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 02 2024, 8:39 pm
DH hasn't been feeling well for the last week or so. I really want him to see a doctor.
He never takes care of his health at all so I'm thinking of scheduling a well visit for him and letting him know he has to go. hopefully it works.
Thing is we've called the few local practices in lakewood and non are taking new patients. The only way he will actually go to the appointment I book him is if its with a male doctor. (NOT a PA/NP).
Anyone have any leads for me? If its within short driving distance from our house even if not actual lakewood then that's fine too.

thank you!

mig100

Post Tue, Jul 02 2024, 8:43 pm
Try chemed

momlife

Post Tue, Jul 02 2024, 10:31 pm
We were happy with Chemed. You can be under the care of a specific provider and request that doctor each time if you’d like.

amother
Springgreen

Post Tue, Jul 02 2024, 10:33 pm
If it’s a sick visit (not a well visit) then just go to chemed or an urgent care

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 02 2024, 11:42 pm
amother Springgreen wrote:
If it’s a sick visit (not a well visit) then just go to chemed or an urgent care

but then you don't see a dr. you see PA's. or you see a doctor who is not great.
I need to see a DR.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 02 2024, 11:43 pm
momlife wrote:
We were happy with Chemed. You can be under the care of a specific provider and request that doctor each time if you’d like.

which doctor to ask for? I doubt I can get an appointemnt with dr. kassover. for probably a good couple months

amother
Offwhite

Post Tue, Jul 02 2024, 11:45 pm
amother OP wrote:
which doctor to ask for? I doubt I can get an appointemnt with dr. kassover. for probably a good couple months

I don’t recall the name but they just got another frum male Dr from Edison NJ his last name is something with an S

amother
Floralwhite

Post Wed, Jul 03 2024, 12:06 am
Dr ogun

momlife

Post Wed, Jul 03 2024, 7:16 am
amother Offwhite wrote:
I don’t recall the name but they just got another frum male Dr from Edison NJ his last name is something with an S

DR. Scutaro

amother
Hosta

Post Wed, Jul 03 2024, 7:29 am
OP, CHEMED urgent care has doctors on staff. You can start there and then get an appointment with one of their primary care doctors for a well visit for after that.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries