Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Bottled water to Camp- Amazon?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 02 2024, 2:20 pm
People told me instead of sending water to camp with my kid I should send on Amazon.
I don’t see any regular ones on prime- it’s only with fresh membership.
Is there a link to an item that makes sense to send?
Is there another easy way to ship- Walmart or target will ship to camp?

ra_mom

Post Tue, Jul 02 2024, 2:50 pm
Walmart does deliveries. But check first with the camp. Most have their own delivery service and they prefer you don't send your own shipments. We ordered through a camp link by the case delivered straight to bunk (at different camps).

amother
Carnation

Post Tue, Jul 02 2024, 3:05 pm
Those kind of things are usually pricey on Amazon if you don’t have fresh. Our camp asked us not to do walmart or instacart deliveries because they weren’t comfortable with so many random shoppers coming to camp so I just pay the extra few dollars and order through the camp. I think most camps offer the option to buy cases from them.

amother
NeonYellow

Post Tue, Jul 02 2024, 3:09 pm
My daughter’s camp has fridges filled with water bottles all around the camp. There is a box to put money in as you take a bottle of water. It’s 25 cents per bottle. My daughter said she puts in a few dollars at a time and keeps cheshbon how many she could take before she pays more money.
Most camps have a system for water bottles in place.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 02 2024, 5:54 pm
amother NeonYellow wrote:
My daughter’s camp has fridges filled with water bottles all around the camp. There is a box to put money in as you take a bottle of water. It’s 25 cents per bottle. My daughter said she puts in a few dollars at a time and keeps cheshbon how many she could take before she pays more money.
Most camps have a system for water bottles in place.

Ok
She’s in tubby anyone know? I saw people sending lots of water on the bus…
I can call the camp tomorrow

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 02 2024, 5:54 pm
ra_mom wrote:
Walmart does deliveries. But check first with the camp. Most have their own delivery service and they prefer you don't send your own shipments. We ordered through a camp link by the case delivered straight to bunk (at different camps).

Great idea wasn’t offered as far as I know
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics