Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
New wig 😭

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jun 24 2024, 9:08 am
Why is there a cry emoji not a happy emoji? Bec I need a new wig but feel so unsure about everything!
Until now I had only skin tops falls and one lace front pony wig that I am very unhappy with.
While lace top sounds so comfy, I’m afraid I will be unhappy. I have a very dark hairline so I’m afraid the lace will be very noticeable. (I find it less noticeable on blond hair for reason.) I’m afraid I’ll hate it after I spent 3k!
But skin tops are not so comfy. I sweat a lot, they look unnatural.

Every single wig brand has mixed reviews. Irene, Rina, Rx, Eva Chloe, Esme… some people here love, some people here hate.

I don’t have a sheitel macher who I’ve been using a while and trust that she knows me and what I’m looking for.

What am I looking for? Comfort, extreme ease of use ie brush and put on, straight sleek look.

But I’m so nervous to spend 3 k and be upset and have a useless wig. That happened to me with my fall (too puffy) and my pony wig (which was 2k and never looked good).

If anyone has advice please post.

amother
Clematis

Post Mon, Jun 24 2024, 9:20 am
I just spent 2,000 on a miri and I’m happy with it

amother
Blue

Post Mon, Jun 24 2024, 9:28 am
Buy from someone you trust who allows you come back as long as you need to without pressure until you get it right. I just did that. I got it around Purim and bh I finally got it right and I’m so happy with it. she was so patient with me.

amother
Bronze

Post Mon, Jun 24 2024, 10:35 am
I would try on other ppls wigs

amother
Opal

Post Mon, Jun 24 2024, 2:15 pm
There is this is it. 🥹
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels