Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Looking to order personalized cookies/cupcakes for upsherin

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jun 16 2024, 5:30 pm
Anyone have any ideas for me? I am looking to order personalized cookies and cupcakes for my son's upsherin which is this upcoming Sunday, June 23rd and I understand it's a bit late but I'm hoping someone can send me some leads in the Lakewood area. Thanks!

amother
Pumpkin

Post Sun, Jun 16 2024, 5:32 pm
amother OP wrote:
Anyone have any ideas for me? I am looking to order personalized cookies and cupcakes for my son's upsherin which is this upcoming Sunday, June 23rd and I understand it's a bit late but I'm hoping someone can send me some leads in the Lakewood area. Thanks!

Did you try frosted class?

amother
Gray

Post Sun, Jun 16 2024, 5:35 pm
I’ve been very happy with bakedbybracha on instagram. I believe the timing won’t be an issue, I did shorter notice than that

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jun 16 2024, 5:49 pm
amother Gray wrote:
I’ve been very happy with bakedbybracha on instagram. I believe the timing won’t be an issue, I did shorter notice than that

I just spoke to Baked by Bracha. She charges $66 for a dozen and The Cookie Bar charges $45 for a dozen personalized cookies so I'm thinking of going with The Cookie Bar. They both told me they can make the cookies in time for Sunday so that's good to know it's not too late. Has anyone used The Cookie Bar in the past?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jun 16 2024, 6:00 pm
Anyone know where I can order an upsherin cake that isn't so expensive in Lakewood?

Rene:)

Post Thu, Jun 20 2024, 9:43 am
I also used BakedByBracha. She's great.

amother
Gladiolus

Post Thu, Jun 20 2024, 10:05 am
Try Sugar Prints really talented 7325970067
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries