Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Female doctors or dermatologist on meuchedet Sanhedria

amother
OP

Post Sun, May 19 2024, 1:00 pm
Hi! Does anyone have info for making an appt with Leona Fischer or any other female dermatologist in meuchedet or a general female dr on fhat plan in Sanhedria who is English speaking and nice and warm? Easy to deal with? I get intimidated by israel tough style .

Also I don't have the meuchedet app bc I don't have a smart phone. Is there a way to make an appt online ? And in English preferably? Just because it seems to take a long time in the ohone and I need Hebrew I assume for that

Success10

Post Sun, May 19 2024, 1:02 pm
Dr. Fischer is extremely popular. I have not seen her myself, but she is highly recommended on the groups I'm on. As such, it takes months to get an appointment with her.

Success10

Post Sun, May 19 2024, 1:04 pm
To set up Meuchedet online, you need to go down to your local branch and talk to the secretary. Over the phone appt system is very quick as well, I think they have an English option.

Elfrida

Post Sun, May 19 2024, 1:39 pm
Success10 wrote:
Dr. Fischer is extremely popular. I have not seen her myself, but she is highly recommended on the groups I'm on. As such, it takes months to get an appointment with her.

This is true, but it's sometimes worth calling the clinic the day she is there, and seeing if there are any cancellations. You might get lucky.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions