Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices
Do you have TECHLOQ on an ANDROID PHONE/DEVICE?

Ruchi

Post Mon, May 13 2024, 1:51 am
I'm unhappy with my current ANDROID filter provider and would like to consider switching to Techloq.
If you have their filter installed on an ANDROID PHONE OR TABLET ONLY please let me know if you are happy with it and all runs smoothly?.

Tia

amother
Copper

Post Mon, May 13 2024, 1:17 pm
Are you sure they filter phones and tablets?

I remember they weren't able to filter my apple tablet. I'm almost sure they said their filters don't work on tablets.

Ruchi

Post Mon, May 13 2024, 3:25 pm
amother Copper wrote:
Are you sure they filter phones and tablets?

I remember they weren't able to filter my apple tablet. I'm almost sure they said their filters don't work on tablets.

A few months ago they started doing android filters for phones and tablets.

Ruchi

Post Mon, May 13 2024, 8:29 pm
Dear Valued Customer

We've heard you loud and clear – you love Techloq for Windows and have been asking for an Android solution. Today, we're excited to announce, the launch of the new Techloq for Android filter.

The Android filter is an extension of our highly successful Windows product, allowing you to manage all your devices through a single portal. Early users are raving about its ease of use and speed, and you can be one of the first to experience our Android filter.

We're excited to offer you an exclusive 20% discount for the first year, just log in to your customer portal to purchase the filter and the discount will be automatically applied.

If you have a non-Samsung device, please contact us at Support@techloq.com and one of our customer service team will be able to assist you.

We understand that choosing a mobile filter is an important decision, and we're dedicated to providing you with the best value, quality, reliability, and support you expect from us.

Go ahead and try our Android filter now!

Thank you for putting your trust in us.

The Techloq team

amother
Sunflower

Post Mon, May 13 2024, 9:05 pm
I use netspark
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics