Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Blis k12

amother
OP

Post Fri, May 03 2024, 11:46 am
If you've used blis k for recurring strep, when did you start seeing results? My child is still getting frequent strep even after taking it. To be honest, we hasn't been perfectly consistent in giving it to him. With consistent use, did your child simply stop getting strep, or does he or she still get it but less frequently?

amother
Lemonchiffon

Post Sun, May 05 2024, 12:05 am
With chronic recurrent infections, my strategy is kill and then repopulate. I would add in a killer (could be herbal) to get rid of the pathogenic strep, and then also do the blis k12 to repopulate with friendly strep and hopefully crowd out the bad guys.

amother
OP

Post Sun, May 05 2024, 12:19 am
Which herbal remedies kill the strep? I'm going to schedule with an infectious disease doctor but I'm interested in hearing about other things I can try too. I'm at my wits end.

amother
Lemonchiffon

Post Sun, May 05 2024, 12:23 am
amother OP wrote:
Which herbal remedies kill the strep? I'm going to schedule with an infectious disease doctor but I'm interested in hearing about other things I can try too. I'm at my wits end.
This is the most effective I've found https://woodlandessence.com/pr....._ss=r

Biocidin is also supposed to be good

amother
OP

Post Sun, May 05 2024, 12:25 am
Thanks! I'll look into it.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics