Goldenrod

Post Sun, Dec 18 2022, 7:22 pm
amother Phlox wrote:
Is that what moose prints look like??

Actually yes, I just googled it.

amother
Springgreen

Post Sun, Dec 18 2022, 7:26 pm
This post discusses the structure of moose hooves and includes a picture of a moose hoof print.

https://winterberrywildlife.ou.....oves/

*That is not to say that the company title is not an intentional double entendre.

amother
  DarkGreen  

Post Sun, Dec 18 2022, 7:27 pm
amother Springgreen wrote:
This post discusses the structure of moose hooves and includes a picture of a moose hoof print.

https://winterberrywildlife.ou.....oves/

*That is not to say that the company title is not an intentional double entendre.

It certainly is intended as such Smile

amother
Steelblue

Post Sun, Dec 18 2022, 10:06 pm
We happen to own a few Moose Knuckles coats. I asked my son if he knows what it stands for and he said yes and thinks it’s funny. So don’t assume everyone wearing it doesn’t know.

amother
  OP

Post Mon, Dec 19 2022, 6:12 pm
I’m sorry I started this thread. Majority of the responses are about something I didn’t ask for . None of you know why my child needs something like this, when I say needs, it is something right now important to him. You need to think before you judge . I am far from a mother who feels the pressure for child to wear name brands. I actually avoid name brands, but my child is a different situation. I don’t need to explain myself or what he’s been through. All I asked is if anyone knows where I can get it for a decent price.
Wishing all a chag sameach.

Ima_Shelli  

Post Mon, Dec 19 2022, 7:01 pm
amother OP wrote:
I’m sorry I started this thread. Majority of the responses are about something I didn’t ask for . None of you know why my child needs something like this, when I say needs, it is something right now important to him. You need to think before you judge . I am far from a mother who feels the pressure for child to wear name brands. I actually avoid name brands, but my child is a different situation. I don’t need to explain myself or what he’s been through. All I asked is if anyone knows where I can get it for a decent price.

I’d love to get one for my daughter on a discount too so I’m following.

As an aside, my bedika cloth package has a rose on it. That’s a symbol of female genitalia if that’s how you want to see it. I choose not to. I suggest we all get our minds out of the gutter and see moose knuckles as hoof prints and enjoy the fine quality of the garment.

amother
  DarkGreen

Post Mon, Dec 19 2022, 7:03 pm
Ima_Shelli wrote:

As an aside, my bedika cloth package has a rose on it. That’s a symbol of female genitalia if that’s how you want to see it. I choose not to. I suggest we all get our minds out of the gutter and see moose knuckles as hoof prints and enjoy the fine quality of the garment.

Bedikah cloths are meant to be stuck inside a woman’s genitalia…

Ima_Shelli  

Post Mon, Dec 19 2022, 7:44 pm
amother DarkGreen wrote:
Bedikah cloths are meant to be stuck inside a woman’s genitalia…

Ha! True.

amother
  Phlox

Post Mon, Dec 19 2022, 8:17 pm
amother OP wrote:

Totally get it… I am the most yeshish person with Bais Yaakov type girls.. but my teen son.. yeah, he needs things like that too. You wouldn’t believe he’s related to me if you saw him. And I only know about moose knuckles because he was showing me a coat he wanted last year… (he ended up with a hollister but whatever…)
Lots of luck op. I never judged you on this thread because it could have been me writing it. I know what it’s like..

amother
Aquamarine

Post Mon, Dec 19 2022, 8:24 pm
Ima_Shelli wrote:

Agree. So many fruits can be seen gutter-like too, should we all stop enjoying them?

mommy3b2c

Post Mon, Dec 19 2022, 8:28 pm
amother Phlox wrote:
Totally get it… I am the most yeshish person with Bais Yaakov type girls.. but my teen son.. yeah he needs things like that too. You wouldn’t believe he’s related to me if you saw him. And I only know about moose knuckles because he was showing me a coat he wanted last year… ( he ended up with a hollister but whatever…)
Lots of luck op. I never judged you on this thread because it could have been me writing it. I know what it’s like..

I’m not yeshivish at all but I am not fancy either or the type to really know or care about moose knuckles. (I’m more of a Zara or handm type.) but I also have one of those teenage sons, lol. My other teenage son would prefer to just walk around in boxers all day . Same parents , only two year apart 🤷‍♀️

Ima_Shelli

Post Mon, Dec 19 2022, 8:33 pm
amother Aquamarine wrote:
Agree. So many fruits can be seen gutter-like too, should we all stop enjoying them?

The rose is an actual, known symbol of that, it just so happens to be. You can Google it. You may never unsee your bedika cloth package again though- I’m warning you!

But I agree, go for the moose knuckles if it makes your kid feel good and if you can find an affordable way to buy it! Who cares about the turn this thread took.
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries