Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games
Have you ever?
  Previous  1  2  3 11  12  13 89  90  91  Next

birdie1  

Post Mon, Jul 11 2022, 8:26 am
simcha4 wrote:
Yes, many times. It's magnificent, esp. with the birds singing Shira at the same time.

Have you ever been pregnant with twins but unfortunately lost one baby during the pregnancy, and gave birth to one heathy baby?

No. But my mother did.

Have you ever had a severe allergic reaction to medicine?

singleagain  

Post Mon, Jul 11 2022, 8:27 am
BH no.

Have you ever had a good allergy that you grew out of

simcha4  

Post Mon, Jul 11 2022, 8:32 am
birdie1 wrote:
No. But my mother did.

Have you ever had a severe allergic reaction to medicine?

B'H, not severe like choking c'v, but as a baby I got a rash on my whole body after I was given Antibiotics containing Penicillin.
If I remember right, "birdie1" you wrote in another post that you're also allergic to Penicillin?

Were you ever, as a child, left in the car while the driver ran out to do a quick errand, and the car started driving fast on its own?

Rugelech  

Post Mon, Jul 11 2022, 9:02 am
No B"H.

Have you ever driven onto a road facing the wrong direction?

singleagain  

Post Mon, Jul 11 2022, 10:24 am
When I first started driving I did try to make a turn into the wrong way

Have you ever mixed up your right and your left

Kiwi13  

Post Mon, Jul 11 2022, 11:11 am
singleagain wrote:
When I first started driving I did try to make a turn into the wrong way

Have you ever mixed up your right and your left

All the live-long day.

Have you ever started typing a "have you ever" and paused, wondering if it had already been done sometime in the past 12 pages but you also don't care enough to check?

English3  

Post Mon, Jul 11 2022, 11:13 am
I think I did
Have you ever fainted?

singleagain  

Post Mon, Jul 11 2022, 11:15 am
Yes I had a vasovagal reaction while I was watching a little girl get her ear pierced all the sudden the next thing I know I'm on the floor and I'm pulling out my cell phone and dialing my mom's number and passing it off to some stranger cuz thank God she was at the mall with me

Have you ever been trying to type something and ended up typing something totally different because someone next to you was talking about that thing

WitchKitty  

Post Mon, Jul 11 2022, 11:41 am
singleagain wrote:
Yes I had a vasovagal reaction while I was watching a little girl get her ear pierced all the sudden the next thing I know I'm on the floor and I'm pulling out my cell phone and dialing my mom's number and passing it off to some stranger cuz thank God she was at the mall with me

Have you ever been trying to type something and ended up typing something totally different because someone next to you was talking about that thing

Yes I hate when that happens

Have you ever slept for over 12 hours straight?

singleagain  

Post Mon, Jul 11 2022, 11:48 am
Pretty sure I did in the height of my depression

Have you ever been typing numbers only to realize after you finish that your number lock key was off and you have to redo the whole thing

WitchKitty  

Post Mon, Jul 11 2022, 11:58 am
singleagain wrote:
Pretty sure I did in the height of my depression

Have you ever been typing numbers only to realize after you finish that your number lock key was off and you have to redo the whole thing

Nope

Have you ever typed a whole paragraph then noticed the keyboard was on the wrong language

simcha4  

Post Mon, Jul 11 2022, 1:08 pm
WitchKitty wrote:
Nope

Have you ever typed a whole paragraph then noticed the keyboard was on the wrong language

No. B"H.

Have you ever typed something that was long and forgot to press SAVE, and when you came back to edit, it was gone and couldn't be retrieved?!?!
(It happened to me, hence the double exclamation marks. GRRR!!)

content

Post Mon, Jul 11 2022, 1:43 pm
simcha4 wrote:
No. B"H.

Have you ever typed something that was long and forgot to press SAVE, and when you came back to edit, it was gone and couldn't be retrieved?!?!
(It happened to me, hence the double exclamation marks. GRRR!!)

Yes.

Have you ever greeted someone you know, and then realized it was a stranger?

Rugelech  

Post Mon, Jul 11 2022, 1:50 pm
Yes.

Have you ever been in a room where you were chatting with people and you spoke in 2 or 3 different languages in the same conversation?

simcha4  

Post Mon, Jul 11 2022, 2:01 pm
Rugelech wrote:
Yes.

Have you ever been in a room where you were chatting with people and you spoke in 2 or 3 different languages in the same conversation?

Very often. Ivrit, Yiddish, English in the same conversation, in the same sentence.

Did you ever make a 3 layered ice-cream and left it on the counter (temporarily) to answer a phone call, and an adult family member thought it was a cake and put it in the oven to bake???
(Happened to a friend of mine.)

birdie1  

Post Mon, Jul 11 2022, 2:56 pm
simcha4 wrote:
B'H, not severe like choking c'v, but as a baby I got a rash on my whole body after I was given Antibiotics containing Penicillin.
If I remember right, "birdie1" you wrote in another post that you're also allergic to Penicillin?

Were you ever, as a child, left in the car while the driver ran out to do a quick errand, and the car started driving fast on its own?

Thats right. Which I only developed in my 20s.

birdie1  

Post Mon, Jul 11 2022, 2:59 pm
simcha4 wrote:
Very often. Ivrit, Yiddish, English in the same conversation, in the same sentence.

Did you ever make a 3 layered ice-cream and left it on the counter (temporarily) to answer a phone call, and an adult family member thought it was a cake and put it in the oven to bake???
(Happened to a friend of mine.)

Never attempted to make an ice cream of any kind. So no.

Have you ever bitten ur dentist? I have. Can't Believe It

simcha4  

Post Mon, Jul 11 2022, 3:08 pm
birdie1 wrote:
Never attempted to make an ice cream of any kind. So no.

Have you ever bitten ur dentist? I have. Can't Believe It

Very Happy Sorry, your question made me laugh.

Yes! When he told me to clamp my upper teeth and lower teeth together, and he didn't take his finger out of my mouth.
Of course, I apologized.

Have you ever been asked to give a speech at an event at your daughter's school?

OldSoul

Post Mon, Jul 11 2022, 3:16 pm
No

Have you ever been on safari ?

English3

Post Mon, Jul 11 2022, 3:18 pm
OldSoul wrote:
No

Have you ever been on safari ?

yes I have been to one years ago.

Have you ever had a get together\vacation with all your siblings or extended family?
Page 12 of 91   Previous  1  2  3 11  12  13 89  90  91  Next Recent Topics