Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games
Have you ever?
  Previous  1  2  3 6  7  8 89  90  91  Next

singleagain  

Post Wed, Jun 29 2022, 9:35 am
Oh yeah pretty sure that happens to me last summer unless I made it to the beach but I wasn't that's totally different than a pool

Have you ever burned the roof of your mouth so bad that it still hurts the next day

Rugelech  

Post Wed, Jun 29 2022, 10:40 am
No B"H.

Have you ever gone on shidduch, said no to the young man then saw him a short time after when you were out running errands?

simcha4  

Post Wed, Jun 29 2022, 12:51 pm
happytobemom wrote:
Wow! I think she meant the children sitting on someone's lap on the flight - which I'm assuming one of yours was, no? How did you manage flying on your own with both of them (back then Smile) ??

Oh yes, (back then Smile) No, actually my 2 yr. old daughter sat on my lap, and I was given a bassinet for my 2 month old son, but I held him and nursed him most of the time. Somehow I managed with both of them on me, b'H.
That wasn't all of it: I knew that when I arrived in Eretz Yisrael, we weren't going back to the flat we'd been renting in Yerushalayim, but from the airport we were going directly to Tzfas to live there!!!
My dh had traveled to E'Y 2 weeks earlier to see to the move of our stuff and find a job in Tzfas.
To say that I was slightly discombobulated when we arrived in the apt. we'd rent in Tzfas, and that was directly from the airport where I'd arrived 4 hours earlier after flying alone for 5 hours with 2 young children, is an understatement.

Now, back to the game. I apologize, this ramble just rumbled out of me.

simcha4  

Post Wed, Jun 29 2022, 2:10 pm
Rugelech wrote:
No B"H.

Have you ever gone on shidduch, said no to the young man then saw him a short time after when you were out running errands?

No, b'H.

Were you ever in the middle of 2 shidduchim suggestions at the same time for one of your children, and had make a decision if either of them on none?

happytobemom  

Post Wed, Jun 29 2022, 7:56 pm
simcha4 wrote:
No, b'H.

Were you ever in the middle of 2 shidduchim suggestions at the same time for one of your children, and had make a decision if either of them on none?

Considering my oldest child is 14... No.

Have you ever made two simchas in close timing to each other?

simcha4  

Post Wed, Jun 29 2022, 8:13 pm
happytobemom wrote:
Considering my oldest child is 14... No.

Have you ever made two simchas in close timing to each other?

Nearly close timing. B'H, my daughter got married in Elul and my son got engaged just over 3 weeks later - the night before Yom Kippur. So, Baruch Hashem we married of 2 children ke'h in the span of 9 months.

Did you give birth to 2 children in less than a year? (What's that called? Irish twins? s/thing like that.)

birdie1  

Post Thu, Jun 30 2022, 7:07 am
simcha4 wrote:
Nearly close timing. B'H, my daughter got married in Elul and my son got engaged just over 3 weeks later - the night before Yom Kippur. So, Baruch Hashem we married of 2 children ke'h in the span of 9 months.

Did you give birth to 2 children in less than a year? (What's that called? Irish twins? s/thing like that.)

I have not

Have you ever skipped a family wedding because you couldn't arrange babysitting?

singleagain  

Post Thu, Jun 30 2022, 7:12 am
No.

Have you ever bought the same exact gift for the same person that you already previously bought for them

simcha4  

Post Thu, Jun 30 2022, 10:45 am
singleagain wrote:
No.

Have you ever bought the same exact gift for the same person that you already previously bought for them

No.

Did you ever memorize the Dictionary or Thesaurus because you wanted to improve your vocabulary and/or spelling?

singleagain  

Post Thu, Jun 30 2022, 10:50 am
No I suck at memorization

Have you ever used a word that was a synonym because you couldn't remember how to spell the original word

GLUE  

Post Thu, Jun 30 2022, 10:53 am
singleagain wrote:

Have you ever used a word that was a synonym because you couldn't remember how to spell the original word

All the time

Have you ever learned to knit?

simcha4  

Post Thu, Jun 30 2022, 11:03 am
singleagain wrote:

I don't think so b/c if I don't know how to spell a word I'm determined to find out.

Have you ever wanted to use a word but you weren't sure if it was applicable to the concept you were writing about, so you looked for a synonym of that word?

happytobemom  

Post Thu, Jun 30 2022, 12:43 pm
simcha4 wrote:
I don't think so b/c if I don't know how to spell a word I'm determined to find out.

Have you ever wanted to use a word but you weren't sure if it was applicable to the concept you were writing about, so you looked for a synonym of that word?

Not that I recall.

Have you ever lost your smell from corona?

DreamerForever  

Post Thu, Jun 30 2022, 1:27 pm
Yes, so awful.

Have you ever been rebuked by a stranger?

Rugelech  

Post Thu, Jun 30 2022, 2:54 pm
Yes!

I was crossing a road. When I got to the other side, a man on a bike rode to me and shouted at me for crossing in such a ridiculous way (which was not the case). I must add that there was a man standing behind the one who was shouting because I think he was worried what might happen to me.
I was fine B"H.

Have you ever been in a hot air balloon?

simcha4  

Post Thu, Jun 30 2022, 6:38 pm
Rugelech wrote:
Yes!

I was crossing a road. When I got to the other side, a man on a bike rode to me and shouted at me for crossing in such a ridiculous way (which was not the case). I must add that there was a man standing behind the one who was shouting because I think he was worried what might happen to me.
I was fine B"H.

Have you ever been in a hot air balloon?

No. I think I'd be too scared.

Have you ever been in a cable-car that stopped mid-ride dangling from the cable?

happytobemom  

Post Thu, Jun 30 2022, 7:03 pm
simcha4 wrote:
No. I think I'd be too scared.

Have you ever been in a cable-car that stopped mid-ride dangling from the cable?

No, but I have been on a ski lift like that. (not the same, but still...)

Have you ever gone skiing?

simcha4  

Post Thu, Jun 30 2022, 7:27 pm
happytobemom wrote:
No, but I have been on a ski lift like that. (not the same, but still...)

Have you ever gone skiing?

Also scary if it stops mid way up an icy slope ...

No

Did you ever ride a Unicycle?

Ihatepotatoes  

Post Thu, Jun 30 2022, 7:29 pm
Yes! And was pretty good at it if I may say so myself.

Have you ever found an easy parking spot on Ave J or any other major NYC shopping street?

happytobemom  

Post Thu, Jun 30 2022, 7:40 pm
Ihatepotatoes wrote:
Yes! And was pretty good at it if I may say so myself.

Have you ever found an easy parking spot on Ave J or any other major NYC shopping street?

I'm sure I have in my years of parking, but I avoid any driving in Brooklyn in recent years. I don't love Lakewood traffic, but I can't stand driving in Brooklyn!

Have you ever discovered you were related to a good friend, after you were already friends?
Page 7 of 91   Previous  1  2  3 6  7  8 89  90  91  Next Recent Topics