Tpbm has a standing desk

Ima Piano  

Post Mon, Apr 05 2021, 1:14 pm
False I sit at my desk

Tpbm is on a diet

mummy85  

Post Mon, Apr 05 2021, 1:55 pm
False

The person below me wants her kids to go to bed without arguing.

simcha4  

Post Mon, Apr 05 2021, 3:31 pm
deleted.

Last edited by simcha4 on Mon, Apr 05 2021, 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

simcha4  

Post Mon, Apr 05 2021, 3:34 pm
mummy85 wrote:
False

The person below me wants her kids to go to bed without arguing.

I don't have very young kids of the ages that need to be put to bed.

TPBM's eyelids are drooping from tiredness even though it's not that late in the day.

Ima Piano  

Post Mon, Apr 05 2021, 3:37 pm
Not drooping but im pretty tired. It's 3:35 and I'm only having lunch now.

Tpbm enjoys eating different types of cheese

singleagain  

Post Mon, Apr 05 2021, 3:39 pm
[quote="simcha4"]
singleagain wrote:

Also I only meant ridiculous in the way that some filters really seem to make regular living really really difficult But this is just my perception I do not have filters I don't see a need]

Thank you "singleagain" for explaining in depth "star trek" to me. I don't really get it, but that could be b/c I'm exhausted. B'H, worked very hard today. Thanks anyway.

Re internet filters and everything in life. It is -
"to each her own."
B'H, my parents brought us up to espect the other and their ways. That does not mean that one has to copy the other's way. But show respect, yes!

I believe internet filters are important. That is okay.
You don't see the need for internet filters. That is okay. I respect your opinion.
But to say filters are ridiculous and make regular living really difficult is putting me down. Not respecting me - my choice in life.
If I/m was conducting a poll on what is your opinion re internet filters?
Then you are entitled to write your opinion.
But not when I randomly write that my I.n is filtered and thus...
If you think into it, I'm sure that you'll come up with many other things that make life difficult, but you and me and people in general do those things b/c they're important.

Perhaps one of the reasons you feel filters are difficult in life is b/c the person can't look up the definition of specific words, items like "Alexa", events like "star trek"... and thus bother other people by asking, "what is this?" not once. not twice. but many times.
I sincerely apologize for asking you the definition of things I didn't understand when you have such a busy schedule. I will bl'n try not to bother you anymore.
I hope you forgive me.

Omg. No.. I just think the idea of needing to have a filter to belong is ridiculous. I really don't mind the questions. To each their own is fine. And I agree. I just get annoyed if someone would tell me you must have a filter or I don't want you in my school or similar. In that way I find the idea ridiculous and since that is the way I talk and I probably voiced to texted my reply. It comes out different then when I type it out. I talk different then I type. I sincerely didn't mean to out anyone down. I'm really sorry if I hurt you. I'm the one who has to ask for forgiveness.

I meant ridiculous in the sense that if you don't have this one you're not accepted or when people are forced to have two phones. One filtered for school acceptance and one unfiltered for regular work that they leave in their office bc if they bring it home they'll risk their kids getting kicked out of school. That double standard is ridiculous not the filter itself. I'm so sorry for the misunderstanding.

singleagain  

Post Mon, Apr 05 2021, 3:42 pm
I love cheese.

Tpbm likes rereading familiar books

Aurora  

Post Mon, Apr 05 2021, 5:50 pm
Absolutely. If I buy a new books, it's usually because I'm tired of checking it out from the library.

Tpbm wants some time to herself for a favorite activity.

Ima Piano  

Post Mon, Apr 05 2021, 6:21 pm
True
I want to sit and relax play piano write and chill

Tpbm will share what's for supper

simcha4  

Post Mon, Apr 05 2021, 6:46 pm
singleagain wrote:
Omg. No.. I just think the idea of needing to have a filter to belong is ridiculous. I really don't mind the questions. To each their own is fine. And I agree. I just get annoyed if someone would tell me you must have a filter or I don't want you in my school or similar. In that way I find the idea ridiculous and since that is the way I talk and I probably voiced to texted my reply. It comes out different then when I type it out. I talk different then I type. I sincerely didn't mean to out anyone down. I'm really sorry if I hurt you. I'm the one who has to ask for forgiveness.

I meant ridiculous in the sense that if you don't have this one you're not accepted or when people are forced to have two phones. One filtered for school acceptance and one unfiltered for regular work that they leave in their office bc if they bring it home they'll risk their kids getting kicked out of school. That double standard is ridiculous not the filter itself. I'm so sorry for the misunderstanding.

Not everone chooses to place a filter on their internet b.c of belonging. It's their choice that they've decided.
I'm sorry - this was a real misunderstanding. I didn't get it that you were negating filters for the reason of being un/able to belong. It's very painful to be and feel rejected.
Now OMG!! I hope you didn't think I mentioned the partial filter on my internet to insinuate to you that....... Chas v'Shalom!
I mentioned it to apologize/explain why I don't look up definitions myself, but ask.
"Singleagain," you are very precious. Sincerely. I must ask you for mechilah in public b/c I possibly shamed you in public with my previous post. I was very tired at the time and fell asleep right after I posted it, and forgot that I could have PM'd you.
I'm really sorry. Please answer me in words if you are moichel me.
I'm going to delete that post, and you can delete where you answered me with that post tagged on.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

simcha4  

Post Mon, Apr 05 2021, 6:54 pm
Ima Piano wrote:
True
I want to sit and relax play piano write and chill

Tpbm will share what's for supper

We had fleishigs for supper, b"H.
Baked chicken. Mashed potatoes. Rice.

TPBM feels she needs a vacation after Pesach.

singleagain  

Post Mon, Apr 05 2021, 7:06 pm
simcha4 wrote:
Not everone chooses to place a filter on their internet b.c of belonging. It's their choice that they've decided.
I'm sorry - this was a real misunderstanding. I didn't get it that you were negating filters for the reason of being un/able to belong. It's very painful to be and feel rejected.
Now OMG!! I hope you didn't think I mentioned the partial filter on my internet to insinuate to you that....... Chas v'Shalom!
I mentioned it to apologize/explain why I don't look up definitions myself, but ask.
"Singleagain," you are very precious. Sincerely. I must ask you for mechilah in public b/c I possibly shamed you in public with my previous post. I was very tired at the time and fell asleep right after I posted it, and forgot that I could have PM'd you.
I'm really sorry. Please answer me in words if you are moichel me.
I'm going to delete that post, and you can delete where you answered me with that post tagged on.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Yes. 100% mochel you. Not even a question. Sounds like we were both a little tired and reading into things. Simcha4 your posts especially in this game always put a smile on my face.

singleagain  

Post Mon, Apr 05 2021, 7:07 pm
Yes I desperately do but that's also because I've been doing Passover since January Sorry Passover is easier to say voice to text

The person below me is enjoying the beautiful weather

paperflowers  

Post Mon, Apr 05 2021, 7:12 pm
Yes!!!
Tpbm had an exhausting day in the beautiful weather

simcha4  

Post Mon, Apr 05 2021, 7:17 pm
singleagain wrote:
Yes. 100% mochel you. Not even a question. Sounds like we were both a little tired and reading into things. Simcha4 your posts especially in this game always put a smile on my face.

Thank you so much.
Thank you very much also for your kind words. Smile

simcha4  

Post Mon, Apr 05 2021, 7:18 pm
singleagain wrote:
Yes I desperately do but that's also because I've been doing Passover since January Sorry Passover is easier to say voice to text

The person below me is enjoying the beautiful weather

Sorry, didn't notice that someone had responded to this.

singleagain  

Post Mon, Apr 05 2021, 7:30 pm
We cool 😎

And no.. I had a semi sleepy day inside.

Tpbm has an electric massager

simcha4  

Post Mon, Apr 05 2021, 7:40 pm
singleagain wrote:
We cool 😎

And no.. I had a semi sleepy day inside.

Tpbm has an electric massager

False. Ooooh, that's just what I need now - a massage.

TPBM has a book of jokes and reads it from time to time.
Page 391 of 624   Previous  1  2  3 390  391  392 622  623  624  Next Recent Topics