Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
Lands' End cardigans--kosher necklines

spinkles

Post Mon, Oct 15 2007, 10:48 pm
I know it's sort of random to be posting this 8) , but I just got a Lands' End "fine gauge" cardigan and am so excited! If you wear it buttoned up all the way, the neckline is totally kosher, no need to have a shell underneath (except a tank top or something so your skin doesn't show when it gaps open between the buttons). And they're really cute too! I have the worst time finding kosher necklines and so I was thrilled to find these. I also really like that they don't fit too snugly; most sweaters nowadays are cut so tight. These cardigans are cut nicely, not too loose and not too tight.

I went to their website from the link on imamother, but unfortunately my computer was stalling, so I had to eventually order over the phone. But if anyone else wants to order with them, it's a good way to give back a little to Yael for running this site....

BrachaVHatzlocha

Post Mon, Oct 15 2007, 11:03 pm
I have found they have some great tzniyus stuff. And if you check out their overstock, you can get really great prices.
I'm glad to hear they have an ad here - so when I need to, I'll try to click on the link here before buying!

Sue DaNym

Post Tue, Oct 16 2007, 10:55 am
thank u chana!im always looking out for new clothing and its always diff finding stuff thats kosher. ill look them up right away!

chocolate moose

Post Tue, Oct 16 2007, 11:36 am
chana_f wrote:
I just got a Lands' End "fine gauge" cardigan and am so excited!

Yes, years back when they first came out, I got many of the colors...a little expensive but will last just about forever IYH!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars