Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs
WHO ARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1  2  Next

greenfire  

Post Wed, Apr 25 2007, 10:30 am
Just wanted to say ... I know who I am ... someone who is truthful ... someone that although I might have problems and share them with you - I am also someone who davens and prays ... and likes to have FUN and live despite ... someone who is real and doesn't lie or accuse or look at you because you are different than me ... I thought Hashem made us all ... so before you go and ask someone about me and judge my life ... find out WHO YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iamawife

Post Wed, Apr 25 2007, 10:51 am
green what happened? What

lotte

Post Wed, Apr 25 2007, 10:58 am
MA KARA GREENILE?
What What Did someone upset you here?

shwartzcop  

Post Wed, Apr 25 2007, 11:17 am
Makara is right.....LOL........

Ruchel

Post Wed, Apr 25 2007, 11:25 am
what's going on? shock

Ima'la

Post Wed, Apr 25 2007, 11:28 am
Come, tell us green, we're your friends....

chocolate moose

Post Wed, Apr 25 2007, 11:28 am
uh-oh ...........

amother  

Post Wed, Apr 25 2007, 2:46 pm
Ma Chara Green???

amother  

Post Wed, Apr 25 2007, 2:48 pm
I am someone who is tired of discussing these personal issues on line with everyone and their sister, who don't know either of us in real life, putting in their two cents.

When you are able to discuss things calmly and without an audience, please feel free to call or email.

I have called you numerous times to try and talk about this and each time you run away. Let me know when you are ready.

elmofood

Post Wed, Apr 25 2007, 3:44 pm
enough of this already. doesnt anyone here have a life???????????
this is not the place to air out ones interpersonal difficulties with someone. please find a different place.
thank you

greenfire  

Post Wed, Apr 25 2007, 4:09 pm
amother wrote:
I am someone who is tired of discussing these personal issues on line with everyone and their sister, who don't know either of us in real life, putting in their two cents.

When you are able to discuss things calmly and without an audience, please feel free to call or email.

I have called you numerous times to try and talk about this and each time you run away. Let me know when you are ready.

I know who you are and just to clarify this is not about us ... I would like to talk to you too ... our phone calls keep missing each other ... later on that ... okay...

greenfire  

Post Wed, Apr 25 2007, 4:13 pm
what this is about is exactly imamother ... and situations which I have found out of people talking about me ... I do not know any of you in real life ... this is a virtual relationship ... please do not think you can know me and judge me and talk about me on your private time ...in other words in your real life.

Squash

Post Wed, Apr 25 2007, 4:33 pm
Oy vey! This is getting worse by the day! Crying

Piper

Post Wed, Apr 25 2007, 5:26 pm
I'm sorry this happened to you, Green. How did you find out?

mimivan  

Post Thu, Apr 26 2007, 4:00 am
Does this have something to do with the rechilus/blackmail thread?

shwartzcop  

Post Thu, Apr 26 2007, 8:21 am
Green im with you.....dont listhen and dont believe what ppl say!!!Its thier problem not yours!!You know inside you if you've done right...and what you're personally...just a heck...what they talk behind you...and now you'll know from whom to stay away!!!!!!!!

greenfire

Post Thu, Apr 26 2007, 9:23 am
oh I only know of one not the other ... and yes I would like to stay away from those who feel the need to put others down because we are not like you - or maybe you are ... ha ha ha - rechilus I don't know sounds familiar ... last month I was put down by amother openly on one of these threads ... pulling everything I share into a: you are no good greenfire, I don't need your advice ... your kids are no good did you ever wonder why ... after all you're an alcoholic - I JEST I am making virtual L'chaims I am not actually drinking you blimey "fool" - so should I be afraid to be here ... should I be afraid to have FUN ... or not post when I cannot sleep ... and then I hear someone else is asking info what kind of person am I ... I hear she is no good ... WHAT - you don't know me ... and I don't want to know you.

southernbubby

Post Thu, Apr 26 2007, 9:39 am
There are recognized risks to putting personal information on the internet. This includes reaching out for support and getting bashed instead. People can also use the information to identify others. The frum world is not tremendously large and someone could be speaking about someone who meets the description of a poster and a connection could be made. I feel bad for you Greenfire that people have been hurtful because you really do add a lot of fun and insight to this website.

yersp

Post Thu, Apr 26 2007, 9:56 am
(((((((((((((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) to you green!!!

shwartzcop  

Post Thu, Apr 26 2007, 10:12 am
Southernbubby....your right!!!!!!I think someone here knows me and she always posts anonymosly....and waches what I right....and I think I'll start posting prvtly...b/c she connects me to my discription.....and I dont feel confertable to talk at this point.....which before I was.....cause no one knows me...??!!!
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics