Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
What is your immediate reaction to thread titles (part 1)
  Previous  1  2  3 192  193  194 457  458  459  Next

leomom  

Post Fri, May 14 2010, 1:01 am
"recipe for blondies"

OK, like, take out a big bowl. No, like, a BIG bowl. The one that isn't small. Put it on the counter. Now get the flour -- no, put the vase down, I meant the other kind of flour -- good. Use, like, a one-cup scoop to measure out two cups of flour. That means you should fill the scoop TWO TIMES. OK, I'll be quiet so you can concentrate on your counting... tell me when you're ready...

freshie  

Post Fri, May 14 2010, 5:05 am
subject- kosher kitchen:

help, someone told me dill can never be used.

I certainly hope not, just because there has been quiet a few a mother in law- daughter in law rifts here does it mean we have to go to that extreme!
(I know its corny but I seriously read it as that)

IamI

Post Fri, May 14 2010, 5:11 am
yy wrote:
"recipe for blondies"

OK, like, take out a big bowl. No, like, a BIG bowl. The one that isn't small. Put it on the counter. Now get the flour -- no, put the vase down, I meant the other kind of flour -- good. Use, like, a one-cup scoop to measure out two cups of flour. That means you should fill the scoop TWO TIMES. OK, I'll be quiet so you can concentrate on your counting... tell me when you're ready...

Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter

Grandmama  

Post Fri, May 14 2010, 9:00 am
How to Space Children

You can make reservations to send them to the moon. You will have peace and quiet.

louche  

Post Fri, May 14 2010, 10:09 am
yy wrote:
"recipe for blondies"

SO not PC, but Rolling Laughter

leomom  

Post Sat, May 15 2010, 11:03 pm
louche wrote:
yy wrote:
"recipe for blondies"

SO not PC, but Rolling Laughter

Very Happy No offense to anyone intended, of course!

Barbara  

Post Mon, May 17 2010, 12:04 am
Bithday Candles -- Anything Wrong?

Yeah. You're missing the R in biRthday.

hadasa  

Post Mon, May 17 2010, 3:18 pm
What do you expect from your toddlers 2-5?

am or pm? If it's am, I expect them to be either sleeping quietly in their own beds or knocking on my door begging to come sleep with me. If it's pm, I expect them to be scattering toys around, scribbling on the walls and nudging for snacks and drinks at irregular intervals.

Barbara  

Post Mon, May 17 2010, 5:56 pm
Matbucha Disaster!

Oh no! First it was the Hindenburg, now the Matbucha. What tragedy will befall us next?

louche  

Post Fri, May 21 2010, 1:35 pm
How do people convince their dh's to have a homebirth?

Never mind that, how do they convince their dh's to be pregnant in the first place?

louche  

Post Fri, May 21 2010, 2:29 pm
Do you let boys/girls eat at your house?

Boys, yes. Girls, no--because they're always dieting and I don't want them to blame me if they pig out.

Barbara  

Post Fri, May 21 2010, 2:37 pm
louche wrote:

Boys, yes. Girls, no--because they're always dieting and I don't want them to blame me if they pig out.

Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday and alternate Shabbats, the boys get breakfast, and the girls get dinner. Monday, Wednesday, Friday and alternate Shabbats, girls get breakfast, boys get dinner. They eat lunch at school.

louche  

Post Fri, May 21 2010, 6:06 pm
Barbara wrote:
louche wrote:

Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday and alternate Shabbats, the boys get breakfast, and the girls get dinner. Monday, Wednesday, Friday and alternate Shabbats, girls get breakfast, boys get dinner. They eat lunch at school.
LOL

louche  

Post Fri, May 21 2010, 6:07 pm
Did your husband promise to name your unborn child a name?

Why, no, I assumed I would be around to do it--but trusted that if G-d forbid I were not around, dh would have the sechel to do so without my extracting a promise to that effect.

Atali  

Post Sat, May 22 2010, 10:04 pm
Did your husband promise to name your unborn child a name?

Well I would certainly hope he would intend on doing so. It would be horrible for the child to have to go through life without a name.

hadasa  

Post Sun, May 23 2010, 3:34 pm
Robes on line?

No, I use the dryer.

Raisin  

Post Sun, May 23 2010, 4:08 pm
teenagers crushing each other.

Is that the same amother with the overweight child?

life'sgreat  

Post Sun, May 23 2010, 4:30 pm
Raisin wrote:
teenagers crushing each other.

Is that the same amother with the overweight child?

Sad

hila  

Post Mon, May 24 2010, 3:42 am
" Strollers -
Where's the best place to try out strollers in Yerushalayim?"
Well there are plenty of good hills - you can speed test them down Shderot Herzl - that might be the best place. Smile Or the hill from Gilo is pretty steep too.

Marion  

Post Mon, May 24 2010, 4:41 am
hila wrote:
"recipe for blondies"

Hmmm - I heard of planning for boys or girls, but hair colour ??

I always wanted mine to be redheads ..

Would you like my redhead? His current request is to be toilet trained...you can give him back when it's done!
Page 193 of 459   Previous  1  2  3 192  193  194 457  458  459  Next Recent Topics