Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs
My father
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next

flowerpower

Post Fri, Mar 19 2010, 12:43 pm
May he continue getting better and better.

ClaRivka

Post Fri, Mar 19 2010, 12:55 pm
I'm soo relieved.

thank you for the kind wishes!

grace413

Post Sat, Mar 20 2010, 10:19 am
B"H that things are going well. Refuah Shlaimah to your father, and to you too.

freidasima

Post Sat, Mar 20 2010, 10:31 am
Wonderful! Halevai that it should continue like that!

sarahd

Post Sat, Mar 20 2010, 3:13 pm
I'm so glad to hear this good news. May things continue to go better than expected, with a refua shelaima bekarov.

hadasa

Post Sat, Mar 20 2010, 8:10 pm
Thank you for keeping us updated. May we continue to hear only good news.

ClaRivka

Post Sat, Mar 20 2010, 9:16 pm
BH!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is up and walking!! The nurses are so shocked he's moving around!!

apparently my mother read somewhere there is a greater chance to recover faster if ur in better shape before the surgery so myfather started working out with his friend and he got up to 14 push ups and 18 sit ups. He's only 10 mins underweight now.

hila

Post Sat, Mar 20 2010, 9:22 pm
BH - hope he comes home soon !
Tfila and hishtadlut do help

This really should be achag sameach

and refua shlema to you too

ClaRivka

Post Sat, Dec 25 2010, 6:47 pm
Thank you again for everyone's kind wishes last year. He was doing so well after the surgery. He just had one of his 3 month check ups and a biopsy and unfortunately the cancer is back. The doctors are willing to do chemo again but really it wud just b to take away pain til the end. Doctors are not hopeful and my mother is not handling this well. Please continue to daven for a refuah shelaima for my father eliyahu yaakov ben esther malka.

On a good note, after a year of living out of a suitcase at my parents and inlaws we finally have rented a house in chicago and bh my husband found a job.

Happy 2B

Post Sat, Dec 25 2010, 6:53 pm
that's great news.. it must feel wonderful to have your own place and a job to pay the bills too!! great news.. may you continue to find the brocha in your life.

bashinda

Post Sat, Dec 25 2010, 7:38 pm
Refuah shleimah!

kitov

Post Sat, Dec 25 2010, 7:51 pm
ClaRivka wrote:
Thank you again for everyone's kind wishes last year. He was doing so well after the surgery. He just had one of his 3 month check ups and a biopsy and unfortunately the cancer is back. The doctors are willing to do chemo again but really it wud just b to take away pain til the end. Doctors are not hopeful and my mother is not handling this well. Please continue to daven for a refuah shelaima for my father eliyahu yaakov ben esther malka.

On a good note, after a year of living out of a suitcase at my parents and inlaws we finally have rented a house in chicago and bh my husband found a job.

Oy vey, this is a laugh/cry situation. You're finally settling down, and here, bang, now it's your father.

I hope your father recovers fully bezh.

smilingmom

Post Sat, Dec 25 2010, 8:03 pm
kitov wrote:
ClaRivka wrote:

Oy vey, this is a laugh/cry situation. You're finally settling down, and here, bang, now it's your father.

I hope your father recovers fully bezh.

Thumbs Up Agreed

ClaRivka

Post Sat, Dec 25 2010, 9:04 pm
I know, I'm finally in my own house and excited to set it up but I feel I shud b with my mother. She's having a really hard time.

Ronit

Post Sat, Dec 25 2010, 9:54 pm
I am so happy to here that you are settled.

Refuah Shleima to your father.

mimivan

Post Sat, Dec 25 2010, 10:04 pm
B'H that's great to hear! my he go from strength to strength!

LibraMommy

Post Sun, Dec 26 2010, 12:44 am
Wow! Mazal Tov on your better living arrangements!

I am so sorry your father is ill. May Hashem send him a refuah shelaima and may your mother find strength and peace.

sarahnurit

Post Sun, Dec 26 2010, 12:13 pm
May your father have a Refua Shlema!!!!!!!

myself

Post Sun, Dec 26 2010, 12:51 pm
Refuah Shleima B'Karov!

ClaRivka

Post Wed, Jan 05 2011, 1:58 pm
so my parents have gone to ny for a second opinion and he has started chemo again. the tumor has spread to more areas...he's in a lot of pain.
craziest part is that they will have to stay in ny for two months so my father can gain strength after the chemo and b able to go back home. the next two months are going to be harder than ever.
eliyahu yaakov ben esther malka
Page 6 of 10   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next Recent Topics