Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Proof of "liberalism is a mental disorder"

gryp

Post Tue, Jan 18 2005, 10:53 am
Kate Raphael Bender, a Jew from San Francisco, faces her second deportation from Israel for public disturbance during a protest against the building of the security fence.

She agreed to drop her appeal against the deportation order when an Israeli judge said she legally may apply for a visa to return to Israel. The judge explained to her that her present visa has expired and that she would have to leave Israel if even if she won an appeal against the order to leave.

She planned to argue that the security fence violates international law. Israeli authorities told the court the fence that has made it more difficult for Arab suicide bombers to reach attack targets.

Bender was arrested and held in custody for being in a closed military zone. She called the fence a "segregation wall" and added that she will stop protesting when Israel becomes "a multiethnic, multicultural country…of people who are agreeing to all live together."

The Israeli court rejected her request to be allowed to move to an area under the jurisdiction of the Palestinian Authority, which wrote her a letter granting her such permission.

"I am here as a Jew to promote solutions that are best for Jews and non-Jews," she said after her arrest. "This policy is an undemocratic way of silencing dissent from world Jewry."

(arutzsheva)

yehudis

Post Tue, Jan 18 2005, 10:56 am
I don't get those people. Doesn't she understand that she'll get killed if she moves to a PA-conrolled area?

gryp

Post Tue, Jan 18 2005, 10:58 am
thats why liberalism is a mental disorder. Very Happy there is no common sense involved.

zuncompany

Post Tue, Jan 18 2005, 10:59 am
none at all! The worst though is the Jews who know nothing about the history of the so called palestinians and than try to fight for their rights! AHH!

Sara

Rivka

Post Tue, Jan 18 2005, 1:35 pm
what about the Jews who visited Arafats grave etc...even worse.
At least the ones who don't know anything are just ignoramous and stupid.

AweSumThenSum

Post Tue, Jan 18 2005, 6:21 pm
reminds me of the funny letter allegedly written by donal rumsfeld to a liberal american who is protesting the war. if a/o has it, print it here or pm th elink to me.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics