Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene
STRESSED OUT PART II
Previous  1  2

Tefila

Post Thu, Jan 13 2005, 9:50 am
something that just made him open his mouth so wide, even alfafa sprouts could have been popped inside without him realizing!
What he saw was something that brought both laughter and tears to his eyes, no it was not his mit but

miriam

Post Thu, Jan 13 2005, 10:01 am
his long lost uncle. "what are you doing here???" I asked him.
He replied, "I am so glad you found me. I have been searching for

Last edited by miriam on Thu, Jan 13 2005, 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Tefila

Post Thu, Jan 13 2005, 10:11 am
something that is blue, with red polka dots and is oval to round in shape with a hole in it is made of...... forgotton now....

Wow Surprised this story is really progressing, I'm impressed!
We need more posters for variety though.
Ladies, girls old and young we'd love your input!!
PTA Meeting in progress Motek, expect you to be here Very Happy

Yours Truly....... the Principal LOL

Rochel Leah

Post Thu, Jan 13 2005, 11:12 am
Fleece from Europe and was handmade by my great great grandmother , along time ago where......

Tefila

Post Thu, Jan 13 2005, 11:49 am
she loved to knit and sew.
She might have been A Great Great Grand Mother to all those who knew her, but to my mother she was always her Bubby.
And my bubby I love to go to also, you know why.......

Rivka

Post Sat, Jan 15 2005, 8:17 pm
It was because she was really weird. I can't explain why, but the stuff she knitted never seemed quite right, but to my friends I explained that she was the REAL savta simcha and of course I became very popular and for that I had to visit her (with a friend who was very curious and wanted an autograph)

Motek

Post Sun, Jan 16 2005, 7:01 pm
"But in all your searching, Uncle, did you by any chance notice a missing mitten?"

miriam

Post Sun, Jan 16 2005, 7:11 pm
Mittens Mittens mittens. Our family has been sewing mittens for years. We sell them and hope those little fingers stay warm. Do you remember the name of the company we run?

ForeverYoung

Post Sun, Jan 16 2005, 8:09 pm
hmmmmm,
no, don't remember the name.

However, after rescuing his uncle & hearing the story of his travels when he was young for a 10000000th time, our hero desided that his sister cannot get away with his glove!!!!!!!!!!

Tefila

Post Sun, Jan 16 2005, 9:50 pm
Now I remember oh how I remember the name of the Company was called 'Bubby Tzefloigen mittens'. After asking my Bubby why it was named that she answered b/c for some magical reason all Bubbys mittens disappeared 'but min kend, don't vory they vill show vup...... eventuvally"

p.s Am I winning so far Twisted Evil

ForeverYoung

Post Mon, Jan 17 2005, 3:05 pm
But for the sake of histprical accuracy, we must have you, the poor reader, hear the story at least one time.

When he was young, uncle lived in.....

Rivka

Post Mon, Jan 17 2005, 3:54 pm
a shoe box next to the old tram line. It was comfortable and in those days we didn't complain, we appreciated even a plastic sheet as a roof when it rained. You kids of today are so spoilt.

Tefila

Post Mon, Jan 17 2005, 4:12 pm
With coats, boots jackets and all. If only, you knew what we lived thru.

You know how one can tell this story is written by women b/c the story, version has not only changed, but grown Rolling Eyes and we are still unsure of the results, plus, no man would stand for this nonsense... LOL

Rochel Leah

Post Mon, Jan 17 2005, 7:05 pm
you were lucky if you got a new pair of rubbers every year....We were always jealous of the Fines who lived....

Tefila

Post Mon, Jan 17 2005, 7:40 pm
In 'Tim buck Tu'. My mother said never be jealous coz you don't know what's going on in their back yard!
And that's, the moral of the story!!!!!!

If you dear reader still didn't comprehend it no prob ask us and we will start all over again.... with some changes to be expected Very Happy

Rivka

Post Tue, Jan 18 2005, 5:11 pm
But we still sand under our breath: The grass is always greener on the other side, neighbour's got a new car, that you wanna drive.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics