Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Weight-loss Buddies
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next

hey its me

Post Sun, Jun 18 2006, 1:07 am
im so depressed with my weight!!

wedding weight 160 I thought I was fat than but looking at pics I looked gr8!

gave birth 6 weeks ago, was 206 right before birth now im 185!!

this weight has gotta come off!

amother

Post Sun, Jun 18 2006, 12:03 pm
amother wrote:
I am a new amother.
Pre baby 149
Now 170
I don't know what my goal weight should be. I am 5'4 and have weighed around 150 for as long as I can remember. I guess my goal should be 140.
I gained 8 pounds over pesach. How crazy is that!!!

I started spark people and so far so good.

Sorry I don't have the guts to reveal who I am. Maybe I lose all the extra weight.

It's me again. I keep fluctuating between 166-68. It's so hard to eat right and not big proportions. I can't really stick to sparkpeople.com. If I could I know it would help me.
I wish the weight could just come right off. I think I look good until I see myself in a mirror, so I try to avoid them.

Imhappy!

Post Wed, Jun 21 2006, 10:45 am
last night I was thinking of starting such a thread... thank you CL!

maybe the publicity will help me

was 130
now 187 shock
goal 140

need to lose 50 lbs. I am looking for a partner who needs to lose the same amount. pls pm if your interested.

cl

Post Thu, Jun 22 2006, 9:03 am
hey its me - to go from from 206 to 185 in 6weeks is good. It took ur body 9m to put that weight on so give ur body time to lose it. it took me alot longer than I wanted to lose the baby weight, different factors contributed to it, but BH now im only a couple of punds heavier but my son is already 16m old. These last 2 pounds seem the hardest tho.

amother - I use sparkpeople as a guide, I dont think its easy 2 stick to an who has time to keep inputting all they ate into the computer? but it is a good tool an has good advice. Instead of counting calories try an eat a few filling healthy foods that u like evry 3-4 hours which is the eating plan im using at the moment an the change might kick-start the weight loss again cos it sounds like u have reached a plateau (sorry sp?)

life's great -welcome to the board, I hope u meet s/1 with similar goals but even if not we r all here 2 support each other. good luck:)

Yocheved

Post Tue, Jun 27 2006, 3:10 pm
For all of you struggling with weight loss and can't seem to lose effectively without a struggle, I can wholeheartedly recommend Weight Watchers. It is not a diet. Diets where you must cut out certain foods or whole categories of food are doomed to fail because once you start feeling deprived you get angry and "cheat" and gain weight etc etc. With WW there is no "cheating" or off limits foods. Thus, no guilt. I have been on it since February and as of today have lost 38.8 lb. It is a healthy way to go, a lifestyle change, not a fad diet. My family is eating healthier too. It is worth it. You are worth it.

cl

Post Wed, Jun 28 2006, 5:58 am
what if u only have 5ibs to lose - is WW worth it?

Nachisdoll

Post Wed, Jun 28 2006, 10:03 am
ww is def the healthy smart way to go if u have 5lb or 50 or even 500 lb to lose! Very Happy

cl

Post Sun, Jul 02 2006, 6:37 pm
how's e/1 doing this week?
I didnt lose but didnt gain which is fine by me cos I really wasnt careful with what I ate the last 2 weeks. I was in a dance performance 2day an spent quite alot of time practicing lately so that prob burned a few calories.

hey its me

Post Sun, Jul 02 2006, 7:14 pm
I lost 2 pounds last week, but I still HATE looking in the mirror this is not my body!!!!!!

anyone know of a decent pool in brooklyn that u can pay by the visit?

cl

Post Tue, Jul 11 2006, 8:00 am
im down to 128.7
which is 0.7 away from my pre-preg weight - yay!!!
after that I gotta get down to my pre-wedding weight - thats gonna be hard...

amother

Post Tue, Jul 11 2006, 10:23 am
amother wrote:
amother wrote:
I am a new amother.
Pre baby 149
Now 170
I don't know what my goal weight should be. I am 5'4 and have weighed around 150 for as long as I can remember. I guess my goal should be 140.
I gained 8 pounds over pesach. How crazy is that!!!

I started spark people and so far so good.

Sorry I don't have the guts to reveal who I am. Maybe I lose all the extra weight.

It's me again. I keep fluctuating between 166-68. It's so hard to eat right and not big proportions. I can't really stick to sparkpeople.com. If I could I know it would help me.
I wish the weight could just come right off. I think I look good until I see myself in a mirror, so I try to avoid them.

Hey cl, keep up the good work.

my new weight 164.4

Imhappy!

Post Tue, Jul 11 2006, 11:57 am
thats great! were did the 6 lbs go??

I think it's on me embarrassed Crying

still looking for a partner... anyone interested? PM me. (it's a REAL mitzvah!)

rainbow baby

Post Tue, Jul 11 2006, 2:46 pm
Well done cl your doing great!!!
So I've packed in the diet that I was doing it was killing me. She kept changing it and at one stage had me on 600 calories for one day. I was ment to loose 10lbs in 10 days. After that or should we say a day into it I got totally fed up and never went back. Well I know feel better put on 4lbs of it and my bank balance is £76 better off.
I'am now doing the slimmers World Diet with a friend we go for our weigh in on Wednesday mornings. So wish me luck with this one. I desperately need to lose the weight about 6- 8lbs will be great before mid August as I've got two Black Tie weddings.

cl

Post Wed, Jul 12 2006, 5:54 am
slimmers world is supposed to be really good. is it similar to weight watchers? I think u could lose 5ibs for sure by the wedding, maybe even more!

BlumaG

Post Wed, Jul 12 2006, 12:10 pm
ye I gained a few lb's in the past few wks and its starting ot show Sad I realized last night after having a few false attempts (SP?) to get bak on the diet that one skirt wasnt fitting right so thats it, so far I've done really well but then again I haveo lny been up for 3.5 hrs
I am following hte weight watchers plan and hope to get ot 170 by the beginnig of august, I pile on lb's really quick and those that pile on quick I can lose quick its the ones after I struggle with, I was 175 2 weeks ago and I am 180ish now so I am going to make it

hey its me

Post Wed, Jul 12 2006, 1:18 pm
im down to 180!!! 15 more to come off!!!

im trying sooooooooooooooo hard havent touched any junk in weeks I wish they would fall off as fast as they come on!!

Imhappy!

Post Wed, Jul 12 2006, 1:27 pm
hey its me wrote:

I wish they would fall off as fast as they come on!!

LOL wish so too!

Esther01

Post Thu, Jul 13 2006, 10:33 pm
hey weight loss buddies. I'm only on imamother for aabout a month so hadnt seen everything thats available, but I love this thread I just finished reading all 5 pages.

anyway abuot myself. I am on startfresh for 8.5 months now and lost 45 pounds B"H. my goal is to loose 70 pound. so another 25 to go...

now the past 6 weeks I am on a serious platau. this whole time I was loosing really nicely, between 1/2 lb. to 3 lb. a week (not including the first week, then I lost 6 lb.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) but anyway, so the last 6 weeks I'm up and down between two numbers one week a lb. up the next week down..... it's driving me crazy. its hard to stay strict when this happens. and now that my brother is engaged I want to reach my goal. I have another 3 months to reach it.

anyone had that and passed it... please share advice

cl

Post Fri, Jul 14 2006, 8:56 am
esther01- thats amazing, congrats on ur weight loss. I never heard of startfresh. is it a calorie controled diet?
re: plateau - do u excercise? if u dont then taking up some cud push u off the plateau, if u already do then change the excercise / routine an u might see some results. b/c I dont have loads to lose im often in this postion of going up an down between 2ibs for about a month an then suddenly they'll drop off. Good luck n good shabbos.

hey its me - wow! ur nearly there, its been a struggle but when u look in the mirror I bet u think its worth it:)

BG- cant wait 2 see u at the wedding, im sure ur gonna look fantastic!

SK

Post Fri, Jul 14 2006, 1:16 pm
Has anyone heard of or been on the Fat Flush plan?
I just read the book and it seems very interesting - focusing on the liver and keeping it healthy - as it is the driving force between losing fat...
Page 6 of 7   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise