Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Photography and Fine Art
Customized Childrens Book

yummydd

Post Sun, Nov 30 2008, 12:36 pm
I am looking for somwhere to develop photos as a book, not as a regular photobook with a hardback cover but a fully hard book where every page is hard, like the malky & yossele book.( Not sure if I explained myself well) If anyone knows where I can do such a thing I would really appreaciate if you could post it.

yummydd

Post Sun, Nov 30 2008, 6:04 pm
??????????????????

thatslife

Post Sun, Nov 30 2008, 6:11 pm
have you tried shutterfly. the books I have seen from them have been gr8 I just dont know if they have the hard pages. but the pages are definatly waterressitant. if I remember correctly. I like them bc you can really make a story book with pictures if you have the time. a friend does it for every year of her kids life(she has only two kids are bh is very talented in this field.) but they really are something you should look into.

Boys"R"Us

Post Sun, Nov 30 2008, 6:12 pm
Sorry, I've never seen one like that.
I would be interested if you find a place though!

~Debbie

MiracleMama

Post Sun, Nov 30 2008, 6:12 pm
Do you mean you want to publish a book, or you want to just make something for your own kids?

I know exactly the format you mean, but I have no idea either way. If you are trying to do it for your own kids though, you could maybe mount pictures on cardboard and then go to an office supply or copy type place to have the pages laminated.

yummydd

Post Sun, Nov 30 2008, 6:16 pm
I wanna make just two books with pics of my kids, I want it to look proffesional though.

MiracleMama

Post Sun, Nov 30 2008, 6:19 pm
yummydd wrote:
I wanna make just two books with pics of my kids, I want it to look proffesional though.

Then Shutterfly or Photobucket or one of those types of sites would be really excellent, assuming the photos are digital and can be put onto your computer. You can make a very professional looking album on there with the hard type pages.

PIP

Post Sun, Nov 30 2008, 8:30 pm
www.gpalbums.com

or check out

GraphiStudio.com

These are real professional website- I don't know how much it would cost.

PIP

Post Sun, Nov 30 2008, 8:53 pm
www.storybookpages.com will show you all the different kinds of books out there they'll give you websites and everything.
You could also Try Mpix.com

Shutterfly won't come out looking professional- just cute.

SingALong

Post Mon, Dec 01 2008, 1:16 am
I think there are book binders out there, that if you have hte pages, then maybe they thread it together for you witha cover.

when I worked in a library, we would bring all books toa bookbinder to repair/maintain and they almost redo the whole thing

PIP

Post Mon, Dec 01 2008, 11:16 am
I know they also sell Wedding Type albums w\ sleeves so you can just stick your 8x10 or whatever size into it. Comes out real nice- and not too expensive either.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Photography and Fine Art