Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Hair-cutting tips
Previous  1  2

mummiedearest

Post Wed, Nov 26 2008, 6:17 pm
exactly. plus I hate sheitels, so I don't see a point in doing that. but thanks anyway shaklee, that's good common sense. of course the front of my hair no longer fits in a ponytail, but I stocked up on bobby pins and the cut actually looks good, unlike all those cuts I've gotten over the years.

there was this one hairstylist who refused to let me walk out of his salon with the haircut I asked for. he said it would look horrible. "I'll give you a great cut," he says, and I walk out of the door with one side two inches longer than the other. on purpose. great haircut for a high school girl... and way overpriced as well...

ShakleeMom

Post Wed, Nov 26 2008, 6:17 pm
no, I'm saying if you will layer it, etc. it might not fit into a pin and will fly all over the place! not fun at all!

dye it purple if you must have fun.

mummiedearest

Post Wed, Nov 26 2008, 6:21 pm
ShakleeMom wrote:
no, I'm saying if you will layer it, etc. it might not fit into a pin and will fly all over the place! not fun at all!

dye it purple if you must have fun.

I've thought about that too, but I wouldn't leave that peyos area my natural color, and I don't think purple hair would look great peeking out of a tichel Smile

it's already layered, so too late, but seriously, I appreciate the advice. when I get sick of pinning back stray hairs I'll probably cut it your way Smile

ShakleeMom

Post Wed, Nov 26 2008, 8:09 pm
or do a purple Mohawk.

mummiedearest

Post Wed, Nov 26 2008, 8:22 pm
ShakleeMom wrote:
or do a purple Mohawk.

I'd do that, but it's too eighties. and if I wanted to get the full effect I'd have to put spray in after removing my bandana. maybe I should get a buzz cut with swirls shaven in. died purple, of course.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics