Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Did you know this?

gryp

Post Sat, Dec 04 2004, 9:57 pm
from debkafile:
On 60th anniversary of Rome’s liberation, a retired Italian doctor Vittorio Sacerdoti told BBC how he invented a fictitious disease he dubbed K Syndrome and saved 45 Roman Jews from being taken away by the Nazis. Rome ghetto Jews who reached small hospital where he worked were diagnosed with this mysterious disease, “and the Nazis fled like rabbits.”

hadasa

Post Sun, Dec 05 2004, 2:54 am
I don't know about this, but anything read on Debka should be taken with a grain of salt.

gryp

Post Sun, Dec 05 2004, 9:22 am
hadasa wrote:
I don't know about this, but anything read on Debka should be taken with a grain of salt.

why do you say that?

hadasa

Post Sun, Dec 05 2004, 9:37 am
My husband says they are sometimes uncannily accurate in things other sites find out much later, but sometimes they make fairly ridiculous claims, which later disappear when they are proved wrong. (I.e. they leave on the site only those cases where they happened to be right.)

I remember they claimed that either Bin Laden or Saddam Hussein (I forget which) was hiding in Belarus, and a few days later, that article just disappeared.

gryp

Post Sun, Dec 05 2004, 9:46 am
I dont subscribe there or anything and ive never tried to look for past articles, so I dont really know about it and where they get their information from. I just skim it once in a while to see if they have anything interesting. a lot of times I have found them to be accurate though.

Tefila

Post Tue, Dec 21 2004, 3:08 pm
Author of Controversial Exposé Warned by Heaven Inc.
By: Tzvi Freeman
----------------------------------------------------

Heaven Inc.
World of Administration

Tishrei 5, 5765

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

Rabbi Tzvi Freeman
x: 1875.99830 y: 354.09203 z: 925.3847103
Ground Floor
World of Assiya

Re: Planned publication of Heaven Exposed (http://www.chabad.org/article.asp?aid=240098)

Dear Rabbi Freeman,

Due to the urgency of the situation, I am taking these moments from my hectic schedule to write to you personally. It is certainly understood that the contents of this letter are written in strict confidence and are not to be shared with anybody.

We at Heaven Inc. have worked since Genesis 1.1 to provide a sheltered, user-friendly environment in which earthly beings may play. We have taken great pains to be as consistent as possible with the Laws of Nature (as they are called), suspending them only when absolutely required by The Boss, blessed be He, for specified exceptional and spectacular events -- for otherwise, there would be no room for human rationalism. Our employees work hard to ensure that a steady flow of both vivifying and isifying energy reach your realm on a daily basis. As you are well aware, it has been demonstrably proven that major and minor crashes, freezes and glitches are caused solely through careless and often device-abusive actions of the end-users, I.e., your fellow corporeal beings.

It perturbs us, therefore, that you persist in your efforts to undermine the most critical aspect of our management scheme, namely, information protocol.

It is well known that a healthy environment can only be attained when the end-user is protected from the complexities that generate this environment. If every gamer could see the code behind each artifact of every game, the gaming industry would be pretty much down the drain.

Rabbi Freeman, certainly you would not intentionally sabotage our vital services in the same way. Yet your conduct in digging up classified documents such as were purposely and with good intent removed from public purview, and publicizing them online at Chabad.org [http://www.chabad.org/article.asp?AID=7780] has already caused serious damage to our protocol. Recently, information has reached us of your plans to publish these materials for distribution in the mainstream market. This is cause for even more alarm.

Surely you realize the almost certain consequences of these actions. Consider, for one moment, the devastating impact this disclosure will have upon the self-confidence of the corporeal beings. How will they continue to take pride in their puerile pastime of accumulating earthly junk if you succeed in exposing the underlying synchronicity provided by Heaven Inc.? Humankind will awaken to discover that over ninety percent of its members have been playing the game in a near passive, demo-mode, with all input generated almost exclusively from Above.

Furthermore, as you yourself have noted, a key challenge-factor of reality (as it is currently played in your realm) is the "struggle-in-the-dark" element. True, this modality has caused some unsettling moments in human history. After all, your fellow earthlies generally tend to stumble rather than struggle. However, looking at the big picture -- as we in Heaven Inc. must do -- these events only serve to enhance the game experience. Your actions, on the other hand, belie intent to subvert our work by hacking this key enhancement out of existence.

Indeed, it is actions such as these that could effectively jumpstart the messianic modality of Creation, in which the entire earthly populace will be occupied in nothing other than all these little exposés of Heaven's business. The entire protocol of "Heavens first, then the earth" would be effectively reversed -- as you have noted from the Lunar Files [http://www.chabad.org/article.asp?AID=1209]. As noted in the Sinai Files [http://www.chabad.org/article.asp?AID=1281], we angels would become entirely reliant upon earthlies for life-force and Divine effulgence, while extreme surges of Divine revelations would become commonplace below.

This is outrageous and unacceptable. The notion that this revolution would tap into an essence-light rather than the standard glimmer in effect today is totally irrelevant to our discussion. Subjugating a benevolent and well-established institution such as Heaven Inc. to those it has so long serviced so well is intolerable under any circumstances.

Rabbi Freeman, upon hearing these sincere and caring words of mine, I am certain you will comply with our demands and delete those Files from your hard drive and server (we have backups), denounce them publicly as misconstrued fictions, and get back to writing nice little electronic games to teach early literacy.

Yours in Confidence with Best wishes,
A Prime Ministering Angel
Heaven Inc.
Thought I would share this Smile
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics